» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Thread: my first sig

this is the first sig i've made that was ment to be a sig, insted of just just clipping out a piece of one of my bigger things, sticking on some text, and calling it a sig, so yeah C+C apreciated.

i dont really like the white at the top, but otherwise i'm pretty happy with it

i managed to sort-of fix the white at the top, what do you think?

The render is kinda hard to make out. The outter glow on the text looks bad, and I'd use a different font/color. Tha background looks ok, but I'd try to hide the stretch a little better. Overall, it needs work, but it's not bad for a first attempt. Keep it up man!

well, i hid the pixel stretch :lol:
    i was trying to find which layer had the brushing on it, and i accidently clicked the eye for the pixel stretch layer, i also changed the text, because i didn't have that nice orange line for it to sit on anymore. and finaly i got rid of phantom gannon because all i really wanted in the first place was his horse, unfortunatly the horse took his leg with it. :mellow: but you have to look realy close to see that

(see current)

It looks good as far as I can tell, but that big blotch of black brushing kind of looks out of place. Maybe tone down the opacity or put it on another layer and change the blending mode...Other than that follow Freak's C+C.

I'm thinkin change the color of the black splat of brushing and you'd get a really cool effect, maybe a dark red to match the horses hair, or a dark blue.

If everyone cared and nobody cried...
    If everyone loved and nobody lied...
    If everyone shared and swallowed their pride...
    Then we'd see the day that nobody died...
    noobdesign.net ftw