No Members online

» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Well, i'm just thinking....a lot of stuff i make looks pretty good on the blue, and kinda bleh on the green or white. Do you guys think the skin someone is using affects their vote? I'm sure there's gotta be some science to this, but i don't know anything about color theory or eye movement yet, i'm only 15.

I use the blue skin, so most of the stuff I make looks best on it. But, I have noticed that some of the pieces don't look as good on the default. Maybe the skins have something to do with it, I don't know. You'd have to check your work on all the skins to be able to see what some people were talking about.

I use the default because ifi use anyother smilies dont work for some reason

Well everythng looks better to me when i look at it on default then i go and ppost on a site that has a black bg and it doesnt look as good. ALSO my friiend has a big flat screen monitor and i have this 6 year old dell and all my work looks worse on the big flat screen.
    This is me.

I think it does, by what happened at your house xtreme.

Well, he was showing me his newest piece on the green, It didn't look that great, but when he switched to blue, it looked a whole lot better.

Yeah, this is definately an issue... I've noticed that too Vermilion, that when I go to forums with dark skins whatever signature I'm using at the time usually doesn't look that great at all.

I think as a general rule of thumb most images will look good on a white background.

IPB FTW!!

i use ipb, and since that is the only blue and white skin, everything looks fine.

I think it can, but not many people use different skins than the default one.