» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Thread: soar

alright im thinking weather i should use this one in sotw or my other one... you can see below

other signature can be rated and commented upon here

render used

Creator of the GFXvoid Header......................................Retired GFXvoid Staff.
    Currently: Never Here

I think the effect needs to stand out more maybe birght/contrast it some or add a curves layer. i also dont see your alias on there, :P. I do something w/ font more than you have w/ your other sigs on this.
    This is me.

its on her visor

and what do you mean by "I do something w/ font more than you have w/ your other sigs on this." please rephrase or explain..
    Creator of the GFXvoid Header......................................Retired GFXvoid Staff.

I ment do something different that a small pixel font, something bigger.
    This is me.

oh i know... but i dont really like putting any font at all on signatures... it takes away from the actual design *if any* in the signature... i might start doing text but only if i feel the need... notice im filling more space with the render in most my signatures, that or accents/background work

i only put text on as a copyright. nothing more... somtimes its used as an accent itself but i try to atleast fit it in somehow

I think text really adds to the design if used properly.

But a great signature, I love how you took a pretty generic render and made it something special.

I agree. You took something very generic and made it look good, and that's a quality found in a pro designer. Nice work Rick.

I also agree that text is not cool, and I try not to use it when I can.

haha me pro... nahh... i just like using duller/softer renders... that way after theres the accents and markings and anything you add to it.. it doesnt look like its made of pixels...

it was mostly just coloring work i had to do to get the render to look anybit good...

oh and i didnt think anybody would notice.. but i added a heatwave/wake of energy from the thing on her back.. rofl it kinda fits i just wana know if you all like it..