» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Thread: Subtle sig

i used my own brushes that i made for this and i achieved the fireish look i wanted.. i didnt put any render in it because i wanted it to be kinda symbolic.. since i like fire and well... its just cool.. C+C is welcome.

oh by the way.. here is something that i found amuzing.. i know its plain and gay sortof but id like some C+C and advice on how to put a border aroung that gif... thanks.
    also made with my brushes

fxck me mate, those brushes are bloody ace!

i would like to know if these are going in the resource section because i want to check 'em out like ^_^
    deaz\dxloa\dxedr

same as above ^^^
    Has to beat me to everything ^-^

lol its a random set so it has sparkly brushes, fire or ice brushes and some abstract if ud like em just pm me.

Nice brushes man. The two sigs share the same background though. As for a border aorund that video...just make a layer under it with a square larger than the video. Duplicare it and erase the inside with some grunge brushes and put it over the video layers. Color it how you'd like. You can also cut a square from the backgorund and erase part of it, then put it on top of the video. Just some idea's though, I've never tried them out. GL.

hmm. Good brushes, gotta pm with a link one day :P but other than that, make the sig a lil smaller if it dosent have a render, something like 500x100

ps : nice current sig you have now, i love how you put the perspective of the base :P

The penguin vid is hilarious. I sat just now and watched it for 3 whole minutes. Wow. Nice brushes too.
    I like.