Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 360?

Anyone get it and if so REVIEW!
    This is me.

Somewhere much better than where you are.

I havn't got one yet (released in UK Dec 3rd) but i have played one. Peter Jacksons King Kong has some of the best graphics i have seen EVER! seen its soooo realistic it doesn't feel like a game. And i also played CoD2 on it and it has about 10 times better graphics than the PC version its amazing! The sound effects are so realistic you find yourself ducking around the room when bullets fly past lol! Also the menu system is soo user friendly and simple to use i give the console 10/10. The PS3 has a tough competition and because Sony put a shit processor in the PS3 its not looking to good.

its 2nd by the way :lol:
    Naaa i dont want it... The launch games dont look that good online imo and i only play online so meh, ill wait until july and get it when good games are out. The launch games seemed rushed aswell

I've read that the 360 is quite buggy, lots of system crashes.
    It's MORPHIN' time!
    github
    deviantART
    Last.FM
    carrotderek

^^^^ yeah same here... crashing for lots of people.

Another reason why i dont want it... a lot of the games and maybe the actual 360 are rushed to be released before christmas...

Yah. 360 to me dosent make sense. It tries to do too much; seems like an akward buy. the games might look great, but it isnt surprising or unbeatable. The reviews so far havent spotted any games that would make you want to buy the system. they all have impressive scores but none of them extremely influential. Of course there will be a killer app soon enough but when?

Lies, lies, lies.

The x-box has no bugs. NONE. It runs perfectly smooth.

I agree the games aren't all that. I've only played one game, quake 4, and I'm in fucking love with it.

I watch videos, listen to music, record live tv, and do just about everything. I wish they could have included a web browser.

You got to give time for developers to tap into all three cores, of the processor before the games get good. THe x-box's power is yet to released.

I have spoken to one guy who says it is buggy personally but meh, no-one else has said that to me but it is on a lot of gaming sites...

If i had a lot of spare cash i would get it but im not stretching to get something i wont enjoy untill good online games come out

I didnt get one.
    I am waiting for PS3 to come out.
    Everyone is saying to wait for PS3 to come out.

Microsoft rushed the release to have control of the market.
    For every premium xbox 360 sold microsoft loses 100 dollars.
    It costs 500 to make and they sell for 400.
    They plan to make it back on game sales.

JUST WAIT FOR PS3.

F*** it dont get either, personally i hate playstations and nothing will ever make me buy one...

I like Xbox's and the 360 but not the games and the revolution, well a lot of childish games but meh :P