95 47.98%
  • Undecided

31 15.66%
  • Dont Believe

72 36.36%
Page 1 of 82 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: God

What are your feelings on god, and why?

I believe in god! I dont think someone would have just made up the bible so I follow it .

I believe in god or why would I have spent all my little years going to church.

I'm personally undecided, because I know that there is a great power out there, but I have never seen it on my own. There are some things that make me judge god's existence (The Wave That Killed 150,000 People), and there are some things that make me believe that god exists.

I believe in God, just take a look around you, nothing less would have been able to make such things. yea, there are things like the massive wave, but just think, that helps out our global overpopulation issues, and i bet that in a few years, that area will be better off then how it was before the wave. And there IS a reason for everything, whenever something seems to go wrong, there will always be something that comes out of it. He does not what he is doing, and why, even when we don't, So YES, i do believe in god.

I'm undecided at the moment, although in most cases I believe in god. Theres things in my life that really challenge the beleif of god - so I really dont know.

I'm starting to believe in god again, every time I go to church I start to believe in god just a little more. The main reason I only believe in him, is because that's the only way you will get into heaven.

Awesome man, continue going to church, i promise, it is a GOOD thing. and alos, when you start to go more and more you will notice things in your life start to change, for the better! keep it up man, there are many more things great about knowing god than just getting into heaven, i promise!!!!!!!!&#3 3;

Originally posted by masokist@Jan 9 2005, 11:33 PM
    Awesome man, continue going to church, i promise, it is a GOOD thing. and alos, when you start to go more and more you will notice things in your life start to change, for the better! keep it up man, there are many more things great about knowing god than just getting into heaven, i promise!!!!!!!!&#3 3;
    [snapback]937[/snapback]
    I dont mean to be a dick, but what has god really EVER done for you?

EVERYTHING, bro, without him, i would have none of the freakin awesome stuff i do today. i thank him everyday for what he has granted me. its really one of those things that, when you hear it, and your REALLY think about it, it really makes sense. its a great topic to "ponder" upon, and i hate to ponder.