• Believe

95 47.98%
  • Undecided

31 15.66%
  • Dont Believe

72 36.36%
Page 2 of 82 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: God

I belive in so many thing.. the energi of colors, stones, seeds... And I guess since I do belive that all of this is from God, I also belive it`s good.

No matter if your`re a beliver or not.. the only thing we really KNOW is that we have this life.. so I guess we should live it as best as we can..
    And try to make our parents proud of us. Not of money or material things, but proud of how we akt and really are as a person.
    It`s sad, but they are usually right

Have any of you read 'the da vinci code' ? It shows all of his work and how he didn't beleive in god. It also says how the church asked people to write stories and the most beleivable ones were put in 'the bible'. I think it's something like that:SAnd anyways, if God has no true form , how did he write this book , how did he create human beings? Has he got humanshop cs on his gas formed pc or something?

And also , why should you let someone choose how to live your life for you? If god is our creater wouldn't he want us to be free .... not working around this bible

Sorry if i offended anyone ... but it's my opinion and i don't like to lie, i agree with you aswell Tanna Live life to the full! Like trampolining on a skateboard!

Everything? So gods making you type that, eh? I just can't believe that. Its all luck and science - simple as that. I doubt god made you do great things in you'r life - that was your free will.

Give me a specific example of what god has done for you - and I would love to refute it.

Originally posted by tacoX@Jan 19 2005, 12:35 AM
    I doubt god made you do great things in you'r life - that was your free will.
    [snapback]1416[/snapback]
    From a belivers opinion I do also belive that our free will is a gift.
    And how we use our free will is up to us.

I have a loving family, and two sons.
    Since I do belive that all life comes from God I`m grateful for it.

But I don`t go to any church.. I don`t see the meaning in that.. I prefer discuss with family and friends.. I`m openminded, but I think churches sometime have a mass-suggesion (I don`t know how to spell it) on the people. It`s like brainwash, and has nothing to do with free will.
    I don`t mean to offend anyone and I don`t mean it`s like that everywere..

In the Bible you can read about many examples were people went outside their houses.. away from the crowed and called on God..
    So I think my "church" is everywere I am.

And when I use my talents I do think God understand that I`m grateful.

i was sort of force fed religion i went to catholic school k-12 at times i dont understand why God does things and right now im sort of inbetween. so i dont attend Church like i should but i do know that when im lonely and i need someone to talk to talking to God makes me feel soo much better. hes with you when u think no one else cares. whether its a god in someform he or she will listen

Originally posted by IsisLillian@Jan 18 2005, 10:44 PM
    i was sort of force fed religion i went to catholic school k-12 at times i dont understand why God does things and right now im sort of inbetween. so i dont attend Church like i should but i do know that when im lonely and i need someone to talk to talking to God makes me feel soo much better.* hes with you when u think no one else cares. whether its a god in someform he or she will listen
    [snapback]1465[/snapback]
    Hey taco, there's your proof man, have you ever tried it? if not, i you should. not too be rude or anything.

God , is just a figament of your imagination people invented to blame everything good and bad on. That's what i beleive anyways, you think you're talking to god , and you think he's listening and you don't know any different.

no one really knows until they die and find out for themselves though

I beleive in being another human after you've died but you can't remember this life ... kind of ... or you just become one with the world

Originally posted by tacoX@Jan 12 2005, 08:18 PM
    I dont mean to be a dick, but what has god really EVER done for you?
    [snapback]1026[/snapback]
    Thats a good question. But alot of people who b-leave, will tell you a sly remark.
    And my answer is:
    Did you wake up this morning?
    Because if you did, then you should be very thankful you did.
    Because alot of people don't and you are very fortunet to do so.

I b-leave in Gon and also b-leave that Jesus died for my sins.
    I want to goto Heaven but the more and more I think about it, I'm close to be bounded to Hell.
    I need to read and follow the Bible and thats it.
    Church is for people to give up their money.
    I made 200 dollars in donations 2 years ago.
    And never got anything back from it.
    I gave 200 because it was supposed to come back to me 10 fold(do the math).
    But b-leave in what you want to b-leave in, I'm not gonna hate you for that.
    Just know I got love for everyone(cept terrorists, eagle and yankees fans).