> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pathetic

Alright guys, i got a story here that you wont believe, it might make you sick to your stomach that someone would do this to someones hard work but its true:

Okay, most of you know about my website, Broken-Fx.com, well lately, one of the co-owners has been taking a little too much power, but the problem was, he controlled not only most of the site, but he also gave the hosting to the site,

**This is exactly what is wrong with getting hosting from friends**

Anyways, eventually, he left, and said that he was giving up his position as a co-owner at Broken-Fx, he left his position to me, so there i was, co-owner of Broken-Fx,

Not 1 week later one of the owners left and his position went to, you guessed it, me. about another week goes by and the ex co-owner comes back and posts a topc name "BIA" in the staff section. Its him, so i say okay, since you were here before i guess ill give you your co-wner position back, so there we were, nice and happy, untill we were all joking around (The head judge was juking that he owns the judges, An admin was joking that she owns the head judge and i was joking that i owned them ALL [i really did though, lol]) And then comes little old co-owner taking my post literaly, he writes about how it is not me and one other person running it and that there are three co-owners and no owners, i reply back saying that, erm no, you are a co-owner, me and the other person are owners.

Eventually i decide that he is in too much power, and has to be taken out of power, so i decide that i will move Broken-Fx. (Before you flame me or anything you must know that he has suspended our site many times and threatened to shut it down countless times. Wouldnt you get annoyed by that?)

I got some hotsing space, around the equivilant of what i had with the other host, i talked to everyone except to the host, i knew he would be pissed and that he may not take it well, so, when i get the input of all the others, i talk to him, I tell him that im moving, he tries to pull the "Do you have access to the DNS account?" and "Do you have any other hosting?" I tell him i have both, then he proceeds to delete Broken-FX.com from the internet.

Now, i want you people to learn from this, do not be like our friend here that turned into a total asshole. If anyone knows who i am talking about feel free to say who it is, untill then, they will remain annonymous.

Well as far as B-Fx goes the last working backup was from september of 2005. so yeah. Kick in the pants but we will rise again!

Just thought i'd let you all know that there are alot of assholes out there that will try to ruin your work for their amusment, watch yourselfs! :P

~Tor

He is pretty much of an asshole...
    Hope it won't happen again

What a loser. I hate kids like that. All you can do is just pwn his mom when he isn't looking and it's all good.

Originally posted by hxck@13 Minutes Ago
    What a loser. I hate kids like that. All you can do is just pwn his mom when he isn't looking and it's all good.
    [snapback]133317[/snapback]
    liek,durrrr.

Too bad he lives way over in scotland, or i would have paid his moma and papa a little visit Open wide!

It's best no to co-operate forums with other people. I don't see any need in having another administrator, I can handle everything myself quite easily.

Taco, i demand to be co-admin now, i wont reck anyfiles or anyhing Do i pass hehe :P

I wouldn't let anyone be anything where they could do damage unless i really trusted them

Well see, thats the thing, he was nice and trustworthy when we started out, then he couldnt care less. Which resulted in this, shit happens i guess :P

pssht scotts ... my ICT teacher is a scott... the reason i mentioned her is i fucking hate the scottish ...

.. I know too many asshole that deserve a gun to their head .. but meh maybe if he was a criminal (which i reckon soon enough he'll end up on the doll and maybe kill someone) :lol: stupid people...
    deaz\dxloa\dxedr

My mums scottish.

This could be considered a legal matter, i believe. If you coded those forums, and had anything new since then, you should check up on the agreement you signed with your host.

Any digital media you compose is copywritten to you, and if you have the proof you can take his ass to court over your "intellectual property"

Post your agreement here, and if you're serious enough i say take him to court.