» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Last.FM

Streaming Options[/b]
    Personal Radio (paid account only) - Plays music similar to what's shown in your personal profile.
    Loved Track Radio (paid account only) - When you listen to the Last.FM radio, you have an option to make the tracks that you love. This radio will stream those tracks.
    Neighbour Radio - Plays what your neighbours (those who have similar tastes) are listening to.
    Group Radio - Plays what your group members are listening to.
    Tag Radio - Plays music according to "tags", which are genres or descriptions that Last.FM users place upon artists or songs.
    Similar Artist Radio - Plays music similar to the artist/artists that you type in
    Discovery Mode (paid account only) - Plays random new music that you haven't listened to.

I highly reccomend Last.FM for anybody who loves music... If you want to see more, check out my profile:

http://www.last.fm/user/XRedBlazeX/

edit: Oh, and if enough people check this out it wouldn't be hard to create our very own GFXVoid group (kinda like Whatpulse :P )

yea I've been using it like a week ago. Good show

http://www.last.fm/user/Shurai/
    It's MORPHIN' time!
    github
    deviantART
    Last.FM
    carrotderek

adddddddd me Meee

"I find that on the internet, everyone is very tough in an anonymous, pussy kind of way" - Josh Homme

oh and ignore the picture, its a bit embarassing :lol:

"I find that on the internet, everyone is very tough in an anonymous, pussy kind of way" - Josh Homme

Oh, and I forgot to mention I got a paid account for a month for free!

Hi,
    For the last week we've been recovering from some server problems, and the site has been somewhat unreliable regarding data collection and browsing statistics.
    We were very unlucky with multiple concurrent hardware failures last week, and unfortunately we have lost three weeks of tagging data for a minority of users (including yourself). This does not affect your song submissions, but if you have tagged songs in the last few weeks, you may have to re-tag them.

We apologise unreservedly, and by way of apology we are upgrading accounts for people that have been inconvenienced. Effective immediately, your account now has 'subscriber' privileges for the rest of 2005.
    If you were already a subscriber, your subscription will be extended free of charge.

Features available to subscribers can be viewed here.

We've also just released some new features, read about them on the front page of the site.

Regards,
    The Last.fm Team
    I'll tell you guys what I think when later this month, once I've had a chance to try everything out. If it's worth it I might buy a year's subscription ($36 I think) starting January.

http://www.last.fm/user/conspired/

I used it for awhile when I first signed up, then forgot about it when I started using a different computer. After I came back to it, there was all this music that I never listened to on it, so I had to delete that crap.

I've created a group for the Void... check it out: http://www.last.fm/group/GFXVoid

In order to join, one must be approved by a current member. This is to make sure that the people who are trying to get in to the group are actually somehow ascociated with GFXVoid. Feel free to approve members here, as well as anybody you may feel is ascociated with the forum.

I have the ability to upload a 150x150 avatar and also a header image of any size (see this group's) and since this will be a group for any and all Void members, I am leaving these open to discussion.

hmm my music is very different fromt he group radio.....hope ur all up for expanding your musical horizons and shit

http://www.last.fm/user/AntidotexXx/ i got a question tho... all i do is install plugin and listen to my music?