» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Raciest coment

to be honest.........i dont really know...hmm

Is this comment racist 'and your black, but im not complaning' sorry if anyone is offended
    The reason i ask this is because i remember someone saying it and knowone could make there mind up if it was racist or not because it can be inturpreted as ' other people would complain but but im not' or just as a blatent racist comment

sorry for using the word complaining but i couldnt thing of another word to use
    ٿ ٿ ٿ ٿ

i think things are out of hand with racism... alot of people now associate anything with racism if it sounds remotely like it.. i remember we almost got jacked because we said a kid looked like gary coleman... i'm sorry but that isn't racist..

it's like someone saying i look like some guy form some band... it's insane
    deaz\dxloa\dxedr

lol people take things way to serious. If someone that was Mexican, black, etc called me a stupid fucking cracker would i care? no... everyone needs to learn to mellow out.
    This is me.

i wish people would call me a cracker.. i'd like it hehe
    please from now on call me cracker or white-boy
    deaz\dxloa\dxedr

indeed, everything is over hyped about "racism"...hey black man! OGM YOU RACIST! SUE!!!

hell most of the clichés used by people about other races are used by said races themselves.

like me i'm latino, most of clichés about latinos? guess what we like them it makes us laugh.

yeaaa people care too much about what other people say. But on the other hand, to what extent is freedom of speech?
    It's MORPHIN' time!
    github
    deviantART
    Last.FM
    carrotderek

when pertaining to racism? when you repeatedly say the same remark over and over with intent to harm, or when said remark is followed by an agressive display of physical force, that's when it becomes racism in my view.

to be honest.........i dont really know...hmm

true but most people forget about racist comment to white people and ytou never hear about that
    ٿ ٿ ٿ ٿ

Yea I have, its sort of an inside joke with my family. jk

There are words that literally mean a dergatory comment towards a race in other languages.

Cantonese: Gwei-lo = generally white people

Gwei means ghost, for their pale complexion
    It's MORPHIN' time!
    github
    deviantART
    Last.FM
    carrotderek

Im not Racist but the Pakistani people round my way are annoying, they are no longer the minority ethnic group its the fxcking MAJORITY, they came in fine, they dont work, build their mosques everywhere, then expect to be treated like Gods... Another thing, sometimes they get away with things other races would get in trouble for, i have seen it several times, you Pa*i, you white bx*tard, the white person in great trouble and pakistani isnt.

Im not saying all are like that but i have seen those happen a lot round my way. I think i have that view because they are turning some of the local areas into a right state, asian graffiti everywhere etc. I have also heard a lot of stories about pakistanies round my way mugging people etc. when it was a nice place before, now a lot of people are scared to go out. I dont live there but thats like 10-15 mins away and its not a nice site...

no offence anyone

And i know white people do all those things but not half as much as ive noticed pakistanies do...