> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: do what you do

i like the idea, but it's not made all that well, the fragments are too uniform and really shouldn't be on the same layer as the rest of the border (too much bevel and emboss), the shards of blue glass are also too uniform and the surrounding area needs to be have cracks around it, also i don't like the stroke around the edges of the blue glass, the color doesn't really suit it.
    The render is cut nicely but being that one tone of cyan really hurts the depth of it.
    Work on the lettering aswell.

yeah i like the idea too but i dont know where the aerosol gun came from.. i mean are we painting a car today here at the void it looks great man i like it maybe add another color so it has a bit more depth.
    Good job

edit: i saw the render, just add another color and ur good to go. GJ

cool thanks.

this was basically just to occupy some time this afternoon, wanted to try the idea and see what happened, thanks for the tips. ill work it out and submit again later on.

the aerosol gun is actually called the GES bio-rifle, it lobs lumps of volatile green toxic goop at people, that render is from the game Unreal Tournament 2004.

yes i just wanted to state how nerd i am :B

pls dont popout with gif, for that matter, pls dont popout at all. its good that u tried to make it look like hes breaking glass to get out, btu it just doesnt look good, also the border, its too complex, it covers up the sig, typo looks weird, and hard to read. also the bg of the sig is blue-er and the border, and popout part is more of a cyan

i really like this idea, i like the idea about the two colour changes, one as though your looking through the glass at the robot the other as he's bashing through. I think the only thing i'm not to keen on is the border, gj.

any suggestions for a different type of border?

maybe a less complicated tech?

elleray i appreciate the comments. id rather work with a popout personally, straight borders are boring. this sig is kind of half-assed i know that, but it was done because my girl took forever to get ready one night lol the ext was just slapped on at the end because i needed to put a name on it lol

Exclamation

hey man look i like the carcter and the colours but i don't really like the border and font u have used...
    also i like the idea of brakind the sig and tryies to come out but it souldn't break the border, u should make it brakes the glass of the sig that we can't see...
    Also if u like to add an border add a thin one..try to add some patern on the half of th img...
    Instead of doing all these just remove the border i think tha it will looking great
    :P :P :P
    :lol:
    LOL

Biohazard

to be honest.........i dont really know...hmm

its an awsome idea but just work on the popout arm cos that looks really poor the wayits dome and the same with the smashed class it looks alright but try making it work with the render
    ٿ ٿ ٿ ٿ