Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Thread: Grunge sig

CNC?

to be honest.........i dont really know...hmm

looks perfect no problems with it
    ٿ ٿ ٿ ٿ

I feel rarely compelled to reply to most sigs, but this one I like. I think its probably your best that I have seen since joining this forum. It has a good tone and balance with the overall color and finish - smooth.
    I am not so sure about the dots, they're a good touch but a little too many of them I think, althou they're something I could grow to like rather than get annoyed with over time - if that makes sense, more of a preference than anything wrong with that.
    My only criticism, is in the text-font. With such a good sig, I feel its let down by the generally normal and simple text you've used. Don't take this as a bad thing, my point is that, you tend to use very normal text-fonts and styles all the time - I've seen your point before regarding using the defaults but honestly, text and fonts are part of the design too. You're not including this aspect as part of that process as much as I think you can, experimenting and developing it enough to compliment your increasing skills. Don't get me wrong, I see the advantage in keeping it simple, but all the time can get boring - you are better than average, much better and that one small feature I think you could impress many with.

yes i bieleve the dots are too small and too many. Also lower the opacity on the dot pattern. Other than that i like it.
    This is me.

Mynros, you make a good point, but I'm too lazy to fix it on this one. Next time. Thanks for the constructive criticism!

Lowered the opacity on the pattern.

Dude, it was a really good sig before, now with even those slight adjustments it's currently a great piece of work - well achieved and on a different level.