> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Thread: Hallelujah

Comments Appreciated.

looks good. the smudging looks good and the bg is awesome. nj bro B)

Nicely done, good involved piece and has the 'painted' finish to it that I like, detailed and actually interesting to look at. The color itself flows, with enough contrast and highlight to draw your eye into it, but I think, it's slightly over sharpened mostly noticable around the white area to the right.
    Again, the high standard of that sig is let down by such a simple use of text and font work. I'm really disliking the use of that line as well - the whole design would benefit from some sort of techno-styled font to help complement and tie it together better. As I've already commented before else where, text-font work is part of the design process, as it stands it looks like the last thing you did, an after thought - tbh average and it could easily be improved.
    Other than that, great work and well brought together.

to be honest.........i dont really know...hmm

looks awsome maybey just blend the render a little more and make the nightfire text clearer
    ٿ ٿ ٿ ٿ

please make a tut i love your style! lol j/k you don't have to but if ya do then thank you in advance.

Originally posted by Mynros@Yesterday, 12:01 PM
    Nicely done, good involved piece and has the 'painted' finish to it that I like, detailed and actually interesting to look at. The color itself flows, with enough contrast and highlight to draw your eye into it, but I think, it's slightly over sharpened mostly noticable around the white area to the right.
    Again, the high standard of that sig is let down by such a simple use of text and font work. I'm really disliking the use of that line as well - the whole design would benefit from some sort of techno-styled font to help complement and tie it together better. As I've already commented before else where, text-font work is part of the design process, as it stands it looks like the last thing you did, an after thought - tbh average and it could easily be improved.
    Other than that, great work and well brought together.
    [snapback]140452[/snapback]
    Well I can try a few other things to it but most of the tech fonts I have and have seen over do it. I'll try a few other things though.

Thanks for the comments, glad you guys can see it this time though! :P