No Members online

» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

The underage sex thing aint bad, but theres people in my school who have ruined their life by getting pregnant and deciding to keep it, you wont find me in the serious discussion part very often because i aint serious :lol:

But theres this girl at my school who is 12 or 13 and she is due in february, one of my close mates is due any time now, its getting sick. I know i sound like an old man lol but 13 and having a baby? thats just plain sick no?

definitely a WTF thread, lol

i dunno, man lmao...

WOAH....13!?!?! Jesus, i can remember being 13 (two years ago) and i wasn't even thinking about that back then. I'm a dude and all but, at 13, how can your morals be that off to even think about getting a girl pregnant. I was pretty scared of what AIDS was and all that stuff, since i hadn't learned a great deal about it.

I've thought about sex, i mean practically every 15 year old has. I've never gone ANYWHERE near it though, and the last thing i want is a child at this point in my life.

I have alot of girls pregnant at my school. Id say about 10% of all girls are pregnant, and or have already been pregnant.

I personally think sex is good thing, that should be practiced. Safely, and non-forcefully of course.

Yuonger teens should stick to oral sex, and anal :lol: No chance of pregnancy xD

I think blowjobs rule......lol.

:lol:
    Yeah sex, but pregnancy? no well at 13

if she is old enough to fuck goddammit she should take the responsibility to either A use birth control or B take care of the kid most of these lil teeny moms are just lookin for a free ride thru life via welfare and child support IMO noone should have a kid til they are at least 18

I think people should be allowed children whenever they want. Alot of people don't mean to get pregnant though, and then can't handle with killing the baby.

But i'd be able to kill a week old organism.. especially if it's going to wreck my life within a month of being born.
    The parents should be allowed a say aswell, seeing as they'll end up looking after it more then a 13-14 year old girl.

yall are sick lol

yeah, some young girls can be hot but still...lol

One of my mates thats pregnant (15year old) kept it because she thinks its all going to be happy families and shit, i know her bf and i know in a few years they wont be together, shell be strugling for money trying to keep her and the baby going...