» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Thread: graphics

deep brain freeze -.- how can you smash a can in your head? Hurts like hell, goddamit. Red Bull can

Angry

Herea are my two newest and my first.

Newest first---

The Very First One

They look good, but the text not...

I have learned this too when I joined here: Do not try to make you text look to fancy (so don't use too much blending options)... Outer glow and a stroke is most of the time enough...

On the second sig you can hardly read the text... Work on that, and look ^^

They are good for you first (I don't think so, or you have found a very good tut )...

EDIT: Sorry :mellow: I didn't read that well... Do you mean the two above are your newest and the third your first (doh&#33 ?

Hmm.. the scan lines are a little too strong

Also for the first text, get rid of the inner shadow.. or make it more green so it fits in better

The text in the last one is pretty good

Gj for ur first couple sigs, keep at it

This should be in Signatures and Avatars.

Either way, fractal brushes aren't good for sigs. Scan lines on the green one need to have the opacity lowered. The second one is too contrasted and the last one is too dark. I can't see anything. Keep practicing man, you'll get better.

The scanlines or whatever pattern that is is too strong, it makes your eyes go all over the place and you dont want that. As wowousoft said dont make you text all fancy just pick arial or times new roman and set it to white and you willl see big improvements, i learned this from freak.

God job on the blending and try to use something besides fractals for your brushing on the background.
    GOod job.

deep brain freeze -.- how can you smash a can in your head? Hurts like hell, goddamit. Red Bull can

Angry

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE("AntidotexXx")</div>
    The scanlines or whatever pattern that is is too strong, it makes your eyes go all over the place and you dont want that. As wowousoft said dont make you text all fancy just pick arial or times new roman and set it to white and you willl see big improvements, i learned this from freak.

God job on the blending and try to use something besides fractals for your brushing on the background.
    GOod job.[/b]
    Whops, the scanlines were set to 100% .

But here are the new versions

I added a lil bit yellowish light to the lower one.

And Wowousoft, theyre not my first ones .
    There is others somewhere I cant find, in the trash, lost in internet, etc.

The Red one is contrasted on purpose, its like on Hellish planet with burning sun, and it reflects it . Hope you understood any of that :P.

How about the borders?

to be honest.........i dont really know...hmm

There not bad but the first one looks too green even though it suits it try multi colouring it or keeping the bg green and adding a green tint to the render. the boader, i&#39;d lose it and jsut add a 1px black boader on both and do what wouwousoft daid keep the text simple.

On the second one keep the text but make it clearer and the render looks really blurred not sure if thats what it was like originally but it kinda spoils it and the boader as i said before

ٿ ٿ ٿ ٿ