» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Thread: Cpu fan

Well, my cpu fan/cooler whatever it is is going around 4500 rpm all the time, and the noise is unbearable, normally its around 2000 rpm, i believe. And The cpu temperature is aroudn 40 celsius.

How can i slow the damn thing down?

its been going on since yesterday, when i ended up taking out the bios battery due to other problems which are fixed now. the bios settings are reseted when the battery is taken out arent they?

moving the battery doesnt reset the mobo unless u leave it out for a about half hour..... u should have a jumpedon ur motherboard that enables u to reset it instantly. Also if u have a decent mobo check ur bios and just adjust ur cpu fans rpm.
    / / X E K A Y E M \ \
    http://zekayem.deviantart.com/

Originally posted by ZeKayeM@2 Minutes Ago
    moving the battery doesnt reset the mobo unless u leave it out for a about half hour..... u should have a jumpedon ur motherboard that enables u to reset it instantly. Also if u have a decent mobo check ur bios and just adjust ur cpu fans rpm.
    [snapback]142039[/snapback]
    I did try bios to adjust them, but it didnt let me adjust it. (in the menu it just jumps over it, and many other things.)
    and the bios battery was out for about 5 hours or so

I just got this freeware/software called speedfan but i dont get shit of it ill try and look into it a bit more later.

Clean out your case. You mat have some dust collecting around, thats making something hot, thus making the fan go round and round and round and round... lol.

Try blowing it all out. Take some cotton q-tips, and clean it up.

get liquid cooling mate, it will set you back about £100-£200 but oh well :lol:
    deaz\dxloa\dxedr

Originally posted by deadloader@11 Minutes Ago
    get liquid cooling mate, it will set you back about £100-£200 but oh well* :lol:
    [snapback]142841[/snapback]
    Lol. Your so retarded :lol:

fuck those hardware shit, just download program called "Speedfan" through this u can change the speeds of all ventilators link ( http://www.slunecnice.cz/product/SpeedFan/download.html )

Its not always best to change the speed of the fan. Most of the time, it runs like that for a purpose. IE, clean out the case, to hot, and so on..