No Members online

» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

View Poll Results: What do you think about drinking?

Voters
46. You may not vote on this poll
  • Think it's gay, just don't see the point.

7 15.22%
  • Don't care, makes no difference.

20 43.48%
  • Love it, can't wait to do it again.

18 39.13%
  • Don't want to say.

1 2.17%
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Drinking

What do all yall think about drinking, personally, i think it's gay and has no point, but that's just me, and mainly be the WORST night of my life is because of those who were drinking around me. what do yall think?

Anyone that has EVER know me from ANY other board knows... I LOVE DRINKING!!! MMM MMM MMM MILLER LITE!

Lincoln is a damn alchololic! See, I started drinking more this year (senior year), and getting drunk. Truthfully, I dont care for it that much. I like how I can talk to girls (and profess my love to them, which is actually why I got my girlfriend now) - but the next morning KILLS me.

I drink hard liquor, and I heard you get more hangover from it. Beers allright, but I still need to develop my tastes.

Im a much, MUCH huger fan of pot - its a lot more enlighting for me (althought not as powerful as getting drunk), and you can do things with it. Just my opinion.

I personally have no clue if I like to drink or not, since I have not had a bear in my untire life.

yeah ive only tasted stuff so i cant really ansure... from what i hear and see... i dont want to do osme of that stuff
    Oblivion

You don't drink for the taste, you drink for the effect. Thats one lesson you must learn before you start drinking - because alcohol tastes horrible.

correction on you taco... AT FIRST you drink for the effect (and the cheapness of beer), after you become like me... there is NOTHING like getting off work and tasting an ICE COLD BREW!

Hah! As I was talking with you over aim awhile back, I was saying how beer is a more developed taste.

At first, most kids feel that beer tastes horrible, then as yu go through college (I noticed, keep in mind I'm still in HS) your tastebuds adapt to enjoy beer.

I drink hard liquor only, usually straight vodka/baileys.

ya, all your taste buds adapt... it's like when you were a small kid (3-5 y/o) you didn't drink coke did you???

You dont really have a choice for me. I drink, but its not like im an alcoholic like that option "Love it, can't wait to do it again." I do love it, but I CAN wait to do it again.