» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Thread: New sig 8-)

What do you guys think?
    C+C plz

EDIT: Still I edited it a bit, cuz I was bored 8-)

Wich one is better?

its cool the background maybe could be a little bit darker but other than that its good!

Render looks out of place. Try blending it more, or make the background darker.

Background brushing is too sharp. Maybe duplicate the layer, put a 2.5 px Gaussian Blur on it and set it to Soft Light. Experiment with the blur settings though, don't want it too blurry.

Text is too bold. Lower the opacity, and maybe use a different font.

Nice try man, keep working on it.

Originally posted by hxck@22 Minutes Ago
    Render looks out of place. Try blending it more, or make the background darker.

Background brushing is too sharp. Maybe duplicate the layer, put a 2.5 px Gaussian Blur on it and set it to Soft Light. Experiment with the blur settings though, don't want it too blurry.

Text is too bold. Lower the opacity, and maybe use a different font.

Nice try man, keep working on it.
    [snapback]142760[/snapback]
    Well, just the things like sharp brushing and bold text, I wanted it to be that way
    But the render, how do i blend it more? Except bij making the BG darker? (Actually how do I make the BG darker?)

go to the background layer hit control u and then change the lightness ( i think its lightness) to whatever you think looks better

b lend the render more, and make BG darker,the render is also bothering me...why is there a black smudge over the right side of his face? is that part of the render, or is the brushing showing through?

Originally posted by Plague@14 Minutes Ago
    b lend the render more, and make BG darker,the render is also bothering me...why is there a black smudge over the right side of his face? is that part of the render, or is the brushing showing through?
    [snapback]142833[/snapback]
    I'll make the next sig darker
    But the render is just the way it is, I don't even know what smudging is :P But it's a she

Lol, my mistake

use the lasso tool to blend the render more...go around the edges with it then hit the create new layer mask if u didnt kno already and to change the bg darker just hit the contrast button the look for brightness and contrast and take the brightness dow a touch and contrast up a touch tht should work...overall nice sig

Like everyone else is saying the render does look out of place and the background is too bright also the text on the knife looks out of place
    Latest: