No Members online

» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

you ever have one of those days where all you wanna do is fuckin kill something or someone. my now former boss just made it to the top of the fuckin list fired me for no fuckin reason at all besides the fact that i didnt suck up to him or try to get on his good side all i did was go in do my job and go home i dont need his fuckin friendship or anything else from him that motherfucker right there just made the list of ppl whom just need to be shot in the fuckin face...... i hope someone rapes his fuckin grandmother in the nursing home his wife dies of a seziure and he goes into a diabetic coma and fucking dies or drives his car off the road right into a fucking tree those people right there are the type of ppl that need to be castrated to they dont contaminate the rest of the world with their seed

any1 else having a worse day that me ?

FUCK

im not having one of t hose days and i never have had one

but i dont work because im 13 so i dont have a boss

Well, i think ive had some days similar to yours.....I was working on photoshop, and i was making an image for a friend of mine...i was 70%done when my friggin pc decided to reboot by itself for no reason.... I was so pissed because everything was looking good on the image

I reopened PS and i started to work again, 30 minutes later, the pc rebooted again, and i was almost done......again

So yea i was pissed that day.... and i decided to quit PS for a while...lol

But yea, its not that drastic cuz i dont have a boss either...but i understand your pain and suffering....just one more thing, keep it cool...

Unlucky dude, i hate people who think they're better then everyone, and unless people look upto them .. in a scared type of way, then they use their authority for shit.

=( I haven't had any super bad days recently, but my Great Nan Died Yesterday. =( I didn't know her that well though, so .. i'm not that.. hurt.

Dont they have to like... pay you if they fire you

My dad wanted to fire this guy but the lawyers said it would cost the company 1/4million £s... so he got the guy headhunted by another company and he took the job..

He was an asshole apparently anyway..

You have to pay them, if they've worked there for a long time.. such as... 10 years, then you'd have to pay them more then someone who'se worked there 1 year or something.

And redundace money or something for a month

no they dont have to pay you

sue him for unfair dismissal, by the sounds of it you have a good chance of winning

Is unfair dismissal only relevant when you work full time for someone? If you did and there were no proper grounds for firing you I agree with Ben - sue his ass.

I've had those days too dude - sure I'm not working currently because of education but there are people in everyone's lives who push all the wrong buttons for all the wrong reasons. And I get frustrated and angry very easily - it's good to get it out here though.