» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

gawd do i have a target stuck to my head for being a fucking loser?

man you know how cursed the internet is? ... and myspace... i've got to speaking to a girl and fuck she is perfect.. i've gone and fuckign sunk myself into it and she feels the same way and it's all great but now i'm pissed off because like she's a 20 minutes tram ride away from me and like she comes to my town every weekend but i've never met her and it's pissing me off ... i'm beginning to think i'm weird.. and man i've never told anyone so i guess you guys should feel special
    deaz\dxloa\dxedr

Talking

ok so either you take the tram or she take the tram set a place to meet and go gave some fun man

we've tried but whenever we try to meet up we never find eachother and if i had the self confidence to get a fucking train to her i would
    deaz\dxloa\dxedr

I somewhat know what you mean man, though the distance was just a half an hour further. You need to relax, if you rush it- do you really want to hang out with her while you're insanely nervous? Build up the confidence, stay in constant contact, and it'll happen. It took big cajones to post this- we're here for ya man.

Go with a friend =) And get her to take a mate

yeah thats what i did, take a mate
    haha tram's rule

"I find that on the internet, everyone is very tough in an anonymous, pussy kind of way" - Josh Homme

Deadloader, i get that every few month or so then i just move on, even went out with one like 10mins away but just couldt get the confidence...

now i know june, shes thai omg shes perfect i feel right with her i gonna actually meet up with her tho :P

Some people thinks its sad though :? meh

Theres only one or two mates id actually trust though other might just take the piss like thinkin its weird :angry: and one mate is a bit scary so couldnt take him anywhere :lol: so only one mate id trust really and thats out of quite a few

Man what is it with me and the void today im just openinig up to you all !!!

http://emo.istheshit.net

Just for laughs

Somewhere much better than where you are.

Originally posted by deadloader@22 Hours Ago
    gawd do i have a target stuck to my head for being a fucking loser?

man you know how cursed the internet is? ... and myspace... i've got to speaking to a girl and fuck she is perfect.. i've gone and fuckign sunk myself into it and she feels the same way and it's all great but now i'm pissed off because like she's a 20 minutes tram ride away from me and like she comes to my town every weekend but i've never met her and it's pissing me off ... i'm beginning to think i'm weird.. and man i've never told anyone so i guess you guys should feel special
    [snapback]143070[/snapback]
    Hey shut up! Im fucking 15 and have been single for like all of it so dont think you have girl problems. Unlike most emo's out there I actually would have a REASON to be an emo but im not emo because its just another social classing like "chav" or "grunger"

Nah, don't bring a friend. Then you can't make out.