Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: creeepy xD

hahaha I know it's kinda funny but I think they are even creepier then :P

hell__bound__soul : You're not the only one ^^

-NuKe- : thank you a lot

aww... theyre so cute! i love things with big eyes that just stand there innocently..

Originally posted by deep blue@Mar 5 2005, 11:50 AM
    aww... theyre so cute! i love things with big eyes that just stand there innocently..
    [snapback]13441[/snapback]
    lmao

yo jerner ur so good at drawing nice job tho i dont no what u were thinkin when u drew thoes ppl....

ya lol innocent lil creepy stuff, they seem a bit ike the little people in daran shan, have u read the books?

LOL I just thought I would draw a pic that made me scared :P and I succeded ^^ would you like me to upload the finished work? :lol:

yeah ive read em, i guess they do... but i always thought of the little people looking like tiny mutilated things with blue gowns...

Dude that is actually awesome. I love the way you have them standing on the little mountain behind the crowd, adds so much to the creepyness factor. Their mouths are awesome too, they look almost stitched shut. I love it, I saved it to my harddrive, hope you dont mind lol.

Id love to see you incorporate that into a sig somehow. THAT would be a challenge lol

Originally posted by tabloid@Mar 5 2005, 05:10 PM
    Dude that is actually awesome. I love the way you have them standing on the little mountain behind the crowd, adds so much to the creepyness factor. Their mouths are awesome too, they look almost stitched shut. I love it, I saved it to my harddrive, hope you dont mind lol.

Id love to see you incorporate that into a sig somehow. THAT would be a challenge lol
    [snapback]13468[/snapback]
    Thanks a lot apprecciate it! I've got even more of them on this finished one :P a few eyes inside a cave too :lol: you're right, their mouths are stitched shut that's the idea at least. no i don't mind at all, that's just great :P just don't try to erase my signature and hand it out ^^

good idea, maybe I'll try that out :P that would be cool, and a challange for sure

that is a really good drawing, you got alot of talent from it. Overall from a drawing about a 9/10 Very nice...

The little black things with eyes look like the Heartless Shadows from Kingdom Hearts lol.

Its just pencil right? what class did ya skip to do that one :P
    Oblivion

Originally posted by Oblivion@Mar 5 2005, 05:18 PM
    that is a really good drawing, you got alot of talent from it. Overall from a drawing about a 9/10 Very nice...

The little black things with eyes look like the Heartless Shadows from Kingdom Hearts lol.
    Its just pencil right? what class did ya skip to do that one* :P
    [snapback]13488[/snapback]
    THANK YOU. exactly what I wanted rated ^^

damn theese looks like a lot of different things. :P yes it's just pencil, and I didn't skip any class, spare time :lol: thank you btw