» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: girls on film!

what is it with girls.. i'm having more problems

.. see i never got to meet that girl.. and it got too much for her so we're back to square one and stuff... so right now we're just friends but there's something still there.. i also just found out an absolutely gorgeous girl fancied me not too long ago and i think she might still... and then this other girl who is rather annoying at times... and also another but god damn.. why can't they let you know before it's too late...

rob can quote me on how beautiful this other girl is who liked me not to long ago... man i always have bad luck with stuff like this
    deaz\dxloa\dxedr

I had to wait 3 months to go out with issy :P Cause she was undecisive. Heh now i'm the undecisive one. =) JUst stick it through =D

yeah i really want to go out with the girl jess thuogh she's amazing! .. sucks really
    deaz\dxloa\dxedr

Girls cause trouble. They take to much time, and most aren't worth it.

Don't bother to get in a relationship unless you know that it will have promise in the future. (like marriage, engangement, or even a long-term relationship.

Or you could get a girlfriend and enjoy it =)

GO TALK TO THE OTHER ONE!

shes hot :wub:

haha rob .. i know.. like uber gorgeous, but still i'm sticking with jess ^_^ she's the sparkle in my eye
    deaz\dxloa\dxedr

Originally posted by deadloader@1 Hour Ago
    haha rob .. i know.. like uber gorgeous, but still i'm sticking with jess ^_^ she's the sparkle in my eye*
    [snapback]144741[/snapback]
    If that doesnt turn out... go to the other one

Originally posted by rob@5 Hours Ago
    If that doesnt turn out... go to the other one
    [snapback]144755[/snapback]
    We have a winner! :P B)

Originally posted by bigfatguy6969@2 Days Ago
    Girls cause trouble. They take to much time, and most aren't worth it.

Don't bother to get in a relationship unless you know that it will have promise in the future. (like marriage, engangement, or even a long-term relationship.
    [snapback]144357[/snapback]
    Take it from me, that doesn't always work. At this age, I'm going to assume you're anwywhere from 15.. to about 18 years old, you have to take the time to meet all kinds of people (something I didn't do) and kinda draw out what you like from each one so that when you're ready to make that big leap like marriage, or whatever, you know exactly what you want. I've dated 3 girls in my life and I'll be 20 in less than a month. My first girlfriend was only for 3 weeks, and she ended up cheating on me on New Years, after I saw her and went home to bed. My second girlfriend I went out with for 2 ...and a half years, give or take and I thought she would be the one I'd be with forever. I ended up dumping her because we were at different places, I was ready for a lot more than her. The same happened with my last girlfriend, who was the exact opposite of my previous girlfriend, but we had all kinds of plans to move out together, then she backed about about a month before we were suppose to move out. I have a way better idea what I'm looking for in a girlfriend, wife, whatever now and I am only 20 years old. I still have a lot I have to figure out, though.

I guess what I'm trying to say is don't rush anything. You're young, and there will be tons of girls out there. The hottest one isn't always the right one, and that "annoying" one may give you exactly what you're looking for.

And for the record, every girl is worth it. LIke I said, they all help you decide what you really want in life. If it's not working out, end it, but appreciate the experience and cherish the memories. One more thing, NEVER tell a girl she wasn't worth it. I've done that twice..and i'm now I'm alone and sad.