No Members online

» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Whats your worst nightmare the thing that scares you most?

Aliens, Abductions, anything crazy like that. That shit really scares me for some reason lol .

Madonna! nah i'm just kidding....hmmm i dunno i'll have to think about this.

Seeing my friends and family die around me. And having to live alone by myself, being a worthless being. Or something like that.

Just Death generally.. sucks . Old age, limited time on this planet. I Always wonder what happens after death. I wish i was religious, so that i don't get bothered by it so much, but i can't beleive in god or heaven.
    I do beleive in reincharnation. if you spell it like that... but then... once the universe dies.. then what. I suppose it'd just regrow again. Meh, it's just alot to get your head round. =|

Originally posted by Crofty+1 Hour Ago--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Crofty &#064; 1 Hour Ago)</div>
    Seeing my friends and family die around me. And having to live alone by myself, being a worthless being. Or something like that.

Just Death generally.. sucks . Old age, limited time on this planet. I Always wonder what happens after death. I wish i was religious, so that i don&#39;t get bothered by it so much, but i can&#39;t beleive in god or heaven.
    I do beleive in reincharnation. if you spell it like that... but then... once the universe dies.. then what. I suppose it&#39;d just regrow again. Meh, it&#39;s just alot to get your head round. =|
    [snapback]145155[/snapback]
    [/b]
    That&#39;s intresting. See, the catholic religion beleives that alienation is what happens when we stray from our religion. First, you are alienated from yourself, then you are alienated from god, then other people and then groups of people.

I beileive that we humans were made as a social soceity. Take this little fact: If a babby is not shown any affection at all... it&#39;ll die, Even if you feed it and take care all of it&#39;s needs.

It&#39;s all perspective.

also
    <!--QuoteBegin-Crofty
    @1 Hour Ago
    I wish i was religious, so that i don&#39;t get bothered by it so much, but i can&#39;t beleive in god or heaven.
    [snapback]145155[/snapback]
    Just out of curiosity, why did you say you can&#39;t beileive in god or heaven???

Anywayz....WHY ARE WE BEING SO DEEP???? :huh:

Well. I can&#39;t because.. i just don&#39;t . The only reason i wish i did, was so i was somewhat comforted about death etc. Yeh it is a very deep subject. Do you have MSN ?

Soz to go a bit off topic y&#39;all

i had a nightmare of being put in a mental home and then zombies ate everyone in the world and i was stuck in there dong nothing but bouncing eternally off the walls it was fun... which scared me :lol:
    deaz\dxloa\dxedr