» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

well, my best friend is a girl shes hot too we talk about everything. she has a boyfriend ive known him for more than 6 years and their relationship is kinda on and off and she comes to me for advise i usually tell her what i think, but i also like her a bunch so im not really sure what to tell her next time

You have to ask yourself two questions. Is the friendship worth giving up with her and (if there is a friendship with her boyfriend) is it worth giving up a friendship with him?

As a best friend you kinda have to be able to give unbiased advice - or maybe even say that you're not the person she should be talking with. Use your better judgement. If she's your best friend, you obviously don't want to see her getting hurt, and if you convince her to break it off with this guy then you might actually be hurting her a lot more.

1> If you friends with her BF then he might get pisses
    2> if things go wrong then youre friendship will be damaged if not ruined
    3> More likely than not she'll stop telling you EVERYTHING because you wont be her best friend, in a sence yes but who will she turn to when if she's upset or something with you? She might keep it in and that makes things worse?

Depends really, let their relationship be and if it finishes give it a few weeks/months if you start getting really close go for it

give her the best advice you can think off, if you really like her as a friend then you would.. if things don't work out still then sit it out and wait till things calm down a bit with her and her boyfriend or ex by then and then swoop in for the kill.. or kiss... just replace the l's :mellow: .... or not... :blink:
    deaz\dxloa\dxedr

You're trying to hookup with her? Is that the plan? If so - I say hell no avoid it - you've been friends with that kid way too long.

I think I would though...

screw your friend, if the girls hot go for it. Give her advice that would lead to the demise of their relationship. then you will be there comforting her. then after a week or so you can have her and explain to your friend, that she came onto you and you have no idea why she dumped him....the lyes will eventually catch you up but you will have fun till then

Friends generally last longer then girlfreinds. Stay with the friend. And if something's going to happen with the girl. It'll happen.

fuck girls
    This is me.

Thats what they are there for vermillion

And feeling Don't forget the feeling. I haven't seen / felt my girlfriend for a week Lol