» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Unhappy

I was surfing around, looking for something else and stumbled into this board ... have you ever noticed that when you are bored, you find nothing ... but when you are busy, you will always come across a site you'd like to sit down and read ... so I'm posting an intro ... hopefully someone will reply, I'll get a reply message in my e-mail, and I'll remember to come back

Hope Twenty o'five is treating you all well .. chat at ya later B)

Twenty o'five is treating me well (although I have been sick for all 5 days of it&#33.

Welcome to GFXVoid, I'm happy that you found us! We are still rather new, and getting off a feet - so if you do come back (which we all hope you do), bear with us a bit - you can help us out by filling out this poll! I take it your in graphic design, what program(s) do you use?

If you have any suggestions, questions, or comments, please post or contact me personally via AIM or PM (in my profile). I hope to see you around!

Good to have ya, stick around, have a little fun, we tend to be nice around here. so just enjoi your stay, post a few things while you're at it.

sup... welcome to gfxvoid.

Welcome to GFXVoid dude. I hope you enjoy your time here, and I also hope that you enjoy posting here. If you have any problems, or if you just want to talk, you can contact me on aim at DemoIXI.

Get out!! An answered intro ... who would'a thunk it??! ... I like this place already ... but ... yo, tacoX :blink: ... your avatar is way too freaky, her stare is now burned in my retinas ... help me! ... lol!

I use photoshop ... I do web site design/graphics, and graphics/layouts for printshops ... I've used other programs when doing images for clients/printshops, but I'm basically just a photoshop kinda gal ... since I've been in the e-biz (1998) I have started about a thousand personal sites (you'll get used to my exaggerations for emphasis&#39, but paying clients have kept me from having the time to finish any ... since my last two clients were major bungholes, I've decided to take a vacation from clients and focus on my sites a bit more ... when I have a site done, I'll link ya B)

I'm interested in seeing some of your work kim. Oh and welcome to the forums.

Very cool Kim (Call me Ryan - or taco if you wish =)). I work only in photoshop at the moment. My main computer hobby is web design and mastering. I own about 10~ active sites, growing all the time. I'm happy you decided to stick around, we are mostly a nice bunch =).

You should post some of your work in the showcase arena section so we can give you some helpful critique!