No Members online

» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

WOW TIHS FEELS GReat, my sofa kinda has a square arm. And i'm led down on it on a laptop... and on for some reason i pulled my hair and my scalp is numb on the right side, like... 1/3 of my head.

I feel like going on a really big ramble. My eyes feel funny, it&#39;s 5am ish, and i have been on the laptop for.. 8+ hours. If i stop concentrating on individual things the white skin of this forum kinda burns, i guess i&#39;ll sleep soon. WOW have i been busy on devart today. I&#39;ve been searching for new artists to add to my watch. I found 3-4 digital painters. I love digital painting, i don&#39;t know if i&#39;d be patient enough to go through and finish one though. I&#39;d love to . I added 4-5 photographers . I don&#39;t usually like photography on devart. BUt i found some faily individual peices. I added some new members.. one of whom loves my older work, which suX. I added some traditional artists like Jerner.. so i have millions of friends now. Well no about 60 >.< But it looks alot more on the list. and i looked at my activity for today. I&#39;ve made 50 posts atleast. Wow. =)

So i&#39;ve rambled on about devart. I also watched 2 movies. Dukes of Hazard. I was expecting a fairly american style movie. Sorry to all americans.. but your tv shows and stuff suck arse. And i hate movies that are like them. And this movie was. Although there were some funny scenes in it. It just had alot of hype in it because of Johny Knoxville i reckon.
    I also watched House Of Flying Daggers ( again ) . That&#39;s got to be one of the best movies i&#39;ve seen. I love it, it&#39;s not some stupid storyline like.. Dukes OfHazard :P . It&#39;s very good. Although.. the ending kinda sucks, but not if there&#39;s going to be a sequel. If you haven&#39;t seen it ... there is an army marching in on a rebel hideout. Then it shows a fight between 2 warriors over this girl. All 3 of them die. Or 2 definately die one wanders off on his own, with life threatening wounds. One pulls a dagger out and bleeds to death. The other one also dies.

Some of the scenery in that movie is awesome. There&#39;s a beautiful field shot. WIth a nice fight scene in it. which turns into a snow shot later on, and then that&#39; a fight scene. It&#39;s such a good movie - but i&#39;ve bummed it enough.

Hmm. I helped my little brother build an airfix model earlier. I used to love it when i was a little kid. Now i just prefer the artistic side of it ( such as painting ) rather then the Wow i&#39;ve got my own Spitfire, side that a little kid might look at. Hah. I said, watch out you&#39;re going to spill the paint ( he had it in his hand - the pot ) and he goes Oh ok , went to put it on the table, tilted his hand as he done so .. on the new coffee table. Mouldy green Vs wood = weird.

New cushions on the sofa. Yay. They&#39;re really puffy but they slide about loads. Meh. Sofa&#39;s so comfy, it&#39;s real new also . We got it for like.. 1/3 of the price, and it&#39;s hand made . oof. Shiny. Actually.. it is.

Wow , i keep meaning to take this beautiful shot of the church out the back of my house, it has construction work / rennovation work going on atm. So that&#39;d make a nice shot. THe time i did get a snap though, was bonfire night. (5th november) The sky was kinda orange then if i remember. I&#39;ll try and find it and upload it. Tonight though, the moon was directly above the steeple. Pssh i should&#39;ve got the camera.

Hmm. I can&#39;t wait to start building my new PC. Only downside is, i don&#39;t have a job ( 14 - too lazy ) So ill have to rely on pocket money , christmas money, and any spare money from my parents i can blag. I get £45 a month though, + a bit more here and there. And my sister owes me money... and i have £120 christmas money still sot it&#39;s all good. But yeh, i&#39;ll probably have spent 400 quid - ish. On the new pc by the end of the year. By then it should be done, if not , i&#39;ll get Santa to get the rest of the parts. Good old Santa.

If you&#39;ve read all this. Then you&#39;re probably amazed at how much shit i put in this post. And how much more i have in my head ready to write, but i won&#39;t bore you.
    I hate this laptop. It has a mouse inbetween 2 keys(additional mouse). That i always hit when i&#39;m typing which messes it up. And i can&#39;t find where to turn it off. Damn laptop. Oh well, i could just pretend to break it.. get my dad to get a new company laptop and steal this one ^_^ , but i want my gaming / decent Pc.

Right that&#39;s another paragraph i&#39;m rambled on in. I will end it here.

~Crofty

Fuck reading that :lol:

Thats why you need a blog my friend

Well i don&#39;t usually have that much to say.. i would&#39;ve written more but that would deter absolutely eeveryone

Can you summerize i read the first paragraph then fell asleep :P

Originally posted by Crofty@11 Hours Ago
    WOW TIHS FEELS GReat, my sofa kinda has a square arm. And i&#39;m led down on it on a laptop... and on for some reason i pulled my hair and my scalp is numb on the right side, like... 1/3 of my head.

I feel like going on a really big ramble. My eyes feel funny, it&#39;s 5am ish, and i have been on the laptop for.. 8+ hours. If i stop concentrating on individual things the white skin of this forum kinda burns, i guess i&#39;ll sleep soon. WOW have i been busy on devart today. I&#39;ve been searching for new artists to add to my watch. I found 3-4 digital painters. I love digital painting, i don&#39;t know if i&#39;d be patient enough to go through and finish one though. I&#39;d love to . I added 4-5 photographers . I don&#39;t usually like photography on devart. BUt i found some faily individual peices. I added some new members.. one of whom loves my older work, which suX. I added some traditional artists like Jerner.. so i have millions of friends now. Well no about 60 >.< But it looks alot more on the list. and i looked at my activity for today. I&#39;ve made 50 posts atleast. Wow. =)

So i&#39;ve rambled on about devart. I also watched 2 movies. Dukes of Hazard. I was expecting a fairly american style movie. Sorry to all americans.. but your tv shows and stuff suck arse. And i hate movies that are like them. And this movie was. Although there were some funny scenes in it. It just had alot of hype in it because of Johny Knoxville i reckon.
    I also watched House Of Flying Daggers ( again ) . That&#39;s got to be one of the best movies i&#39;ve seen. I love it, it&#39;s not some stupid storyline like.. Dukes OfHazard :P . It&#39;s very good. Although.. the ending kinda sucks, but not if there&#39;s going to be a sequel. If you haven&#39;t seen it ... there is an army marching in on a rebel hideout. Then it shows a fight between 2 warriors over this girl. All 3 of them die. Or 2 definately die one wanders off on his own, with life threatening wounds. One pulls a dagger out and bleeds to death. The other one also dies.

Some of the scenery in that movie is awesome. There&#39;s a beautiful field shot. WIth a nice fight scene in it. which turns into a snow shot later on, and then that&#39; a fight scene. It&#39;s such a good movie - but i&#39;ve bummed it enough.

Hmm. I helped my little brother build an airfix model earlier. I used to love it when i was a little kid. Now i just prefer the artistic side of it ( such as painting ) rather then the Wow i&#39;ve got my own Spitfire, side that a little kid might look at. Hah. I said, watch out you&#39;re going to spill the paint ( he had it in his hand - the pot ) and he goes Oh ok , went to put it on the table, tilted his hand as he done so .. on the new coffee table. Mouldy green Vs wood = weird.

New cushions on the sofa. Yay. They&#39;re really puffy but they slide about loads. Meh. Sofa&#39;s so comfy, it&#39;s real new also . We got it for like.. 1/3 of the price, and it&#39;s hand made . oof. Shiny. Actually.. it is.

Wow , i keep meaning to take this beautiful shot of the church out the back of my house, it has construction work / rennovation work going on atm. So that&#39;d make a nice shot. THe time i did get a snap though, was bonfire night. (5th november) The sky was kinda orange then if i remember. I&#39;ll try and find it and upload it. Tonight though, the moon was directly above the steeple. Pssh i should&#39;ve got the camera.

Hmm. I can&#39;t wait to start building my new PC. Only downside is, i don&#39;t have a job ( 14 - too lazy ) So ill have to rely on pocket money , christmas money, and any spare money from my parents i can blag. I get £45 a month though, + a bit more here and there. And my sister owes me money... and i have £120 christmas money still sot it&#39;s all good. But yeh, i&#39;ll probably have spent 400 quid - ish. On the new pc by the end of the year. By then it should be done, if not , i&#39;ll get Santa to get the rest of the parts. Good old Santa.

If you&#39;ve read all this. Then you&#39;re probably amazed at how much shit i put in this post. And how much more i have in my head ready to write, but i won&#39;t bore you.
    I hate this laptop. It has a mouse inbetween 2 keys(additional mouse). That i always hit when i&#39;m typing which messes it up. And i can&#39;t find where to turn it off. Damn laptop. Oh well, i could just pretend to break it.. get my dad to get a new company laptop and steal this one ^_^* , but i want my gaming / decent Pc.

Right that&#39;s another paragraph i&#39;m rambled on in. I will end it here.

~Crofty
    [snapback]145982[/snapback]
    Ok...besides the fact i didnt read...I have came to the conclusion that english people are all stupid...or at least crofty is...DoH has JESSICA SIMPSON...IN A BIKINI&#33; It wins.
    Oblivion

Hah. english people, stupid? Crofty, stupid? Crofty is a highly super double triple intelligent being. LOL once i wrote a page about goats in my geography book. Hahahahahah

haha crofty i wrote about a monkey man in the backof my english book in year 8 i found it just now and it goes on about an elvan banana, and in geography we watched a video and it had a goat just stood on a snow-storm mountain in italy just stood there was way funny :lol: .. coincidence? :mellow:
    deaz\dxloa\dxedr

hahahha we watch videos about penguins in geography. And my teachers fat and she separated 4 of us. So i&#39;ll cus her some next lesson.
    My teacher last year was fatter. Hahah they had to build an aextra door so she can fit through it i think ( one of the little ones) .

Lol. I wrote this as a proper peice of work and handed it in.

We had to " Pretend your house has just been flooded, and you&#39;re writing a letter to a long distance friend. Write about your experiences "

SO i wrote about the goats rivalry. and how one makes better cream then the other one. Woo&#33; Go hashbid and hashbick ( that&#39;s what i named the goats&#33

hahaha yeah those little doors, i saw one in mcdonalds... i wondered why and then turned to paul and said it&#39;s an extra side door for fat people... which i think is true and kind of funny in mcdonalds :lol:

i don&#39;t do geography now since my options and all but we did have a balding teacher who wore a thong once and wears shoes which curl at the end so they look like gnome shoes .. btw he&#39;s a guy so yeah wearing a thong isn&#39;t good hehehe
    deaz\dxloa\dxedr

HAHAHAHAHHA DICKFACE. I THREW A COMPASS AT MY FRIEND THE OTHER DAY HAHAHA BELLENNNNDDD.....

I FEEEL SO FUCKING MAD A WHOLE WEEKS WORTH OF DOING NOTHING HAS CAUGHT UP ON ME AND I HAVE TOOO MUCH ENERGGY INSIDE OF ME. NOW IS THE TIME FOR A FIGHT. BRING ON THE WHORDES OF CHAVS. I COULD KILL I&#39;M SO MAD