» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

I have. He piss on me. for real. The second time he put ice in my bag. Then all my homeworks ending being wet.

nope. i just punch anyone that tries anything... i gotta go punch / death threat someone (again ) tomorrow. Saying things about issy .. (dirty thingss ) I think he 'fancies' her.

it' a sad sad world crofty!

and yes i think if you call being pushed by pathetic retards bullying but i suppose i don't mind haha it's real childish too... i think i might knock those fucking bitches out... yeah come monday he's getting fucked up
    deaz\dxloa\dxedr

Yup. And his little geeky friend. Another guy said something about issy and me. So i shoved his head into a wall ( fairly hard ) when i walked past him outside. Mwuahah

1 down, 2 to go.

i was bullied, but then i sorta became a shut in, and everone seemed to leave me alone, dunny y but the quite is very nice now.

I was bullied a lil bit in elementary, but that was the last time it happened.

Always thought that the stereotypical bullying is in the movies :S
    It's MORPHIN' time!
    github
    deviantART
    Last.FM
    carrotderek

The last time I was "bullied" i was in grade 8. All the cool kids, *cough*, thought they were intimidating, surrounded me, and then the one kid who had a problem with me tried to fight me. I dropped him in under 4 seconds and walked out of their little circle. Haven't been bullied since. Now I'm out of school, though...so it doesn't even matter.

Hmmm every once in a while this one jock talks shit to me but NEVER backs it up.

I used to get shit from 5th grade to 8th. In 7th grade i kicked a kid's ass in front of the teacher in english and kicked a kid's ass at a football game.

In 8th grade i beat a kid up in front of another english teacher lol and broke a kid's nose (and received a boxer's fracture).

About 3 - 4 weeks ago i was messing around and shoved one of my friends, he hit the jock's locker and the jock (scott) freaked out and was like "who the fuck shoved me". I was like "me, what the fuck are you gunna do about it". He just shut up instantly. Haven't heard anything from him since.

Btw i may be skinny, but i just kinda temorarily hulk out lol when i'm fighting, mostly from the adrenaline.

I've been bullied all my life. Which led to my becoming an Emo.

Ive never really been bullied... some kids tease me, but i dont care...

lol vire