Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New sig

Ok - here's my latest:

C&C's?

I like the colour scheme you have gone with and the textured brushing under and around the text/render.

But, I'd put a motion blur on a new render duplicate and then up the contrast a bit - seems a tad washed out. I'm not too keen on the text in "A&D:.TWEAK" but I think the Satans General text looks great. Maybe duplicate that style and resize it or something.

I think if you fixed the text and made the render larger it would look much better. Also, add levels or brightness/contrast to make it pop. Nice work.

Thanks guys, know it needs a bit more work still. Will post a re-edit here later on when i get some time.

sorry-accidental double post

Thanks guys, know it needs a bit more work still. Will post a re-edit here later on when i get some time.

If someone could tell me, that would be great.

Way to empty m8. Make the render about twice as large. I don't know if there is a blur over the render but it does look like it, if you can make it have more clarity i would try to do that. The first text is very good, but the last. Wow man you lost me on that one. Should have stuck with the top font all the way through. Really adds a nice touch to the sig. Its pretty good but there is a lot that can be done with it m8. Keep up the work.

-CG

W00t! Thanks for the feedback CrazyGamer
    btw all sorry for the triple post - my damn pc is playing up and decided that it wanted to post the same damn thing 3 times ...grrrr

I like it but IMO you should change up the second text. Despite what every body else says that is wrong with it, i really like it. I cant tell something needs to be added or something needs to be changed with the render but i cant quite put my finger on it.... Once again i really like it keep up the good work.

cool