> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ratings

FUCKING HELL!!! this really pissed me off and just thinking about it makes me want to kill kids like this and rip out there eyeballs and cut off their dicks..

anyway a 14 year old guy smashed an axe in his 11 year old sisters head, and burnt down his house and killed his brother in the fire (his parents escaped) and he did this because he saw on devil may cry he killed his family and then pretended he forgot what happened and got away with it.. i mean come on.. people are now blaming games ... it's not the games it's stupid fucking retarded fucks who give gamers a bad name because they're so immature and need to get a life.. seriously anyway his parents are irrisponsible for buying it him so i'm glad their life got destroyed silly twats.. anyway to my main point..

should things like movies and games and such be rated on age or should they be rated on intelligence because if an 18 year old guy buys a game with the stupidity of a 12 year old he could killl someone.. i think we should have things at our ability not by age because anyone can reach an age doesn't make them more mature than anyone else..
    deaz\dxloa\dxedr

Originally posted by deadloader@1 Hour Ago
    FUCKING HELL!!! this really pissed me off and just thinking about it makes me want to kill kids like this and rip out there eyeballs and cut off their dicks..

anyway a 14 year old guy smashed an axe in his 11 year old sisters head, and burnt down his house and killed his brother in the fire (his parents escaped) and he did this because he saw on devil may cry he killed his family and then pretended he forgot what happened and got away with it.. i mean come on.. people are now blaming games ... it's not the games it's stupid fucking retarded fucks who give gamers a bad name because they're so immature and need to get a life.. seriously anyway his parents are irrisponsible for buying it him so i'm glad their life got destroyed silly twats.. anyway to my main point..

should things like movies and games and such be rated on age or should they be rated on intelligence because if an 18 year old guy buys a game with the stupidity of a 12 year old he could killl someone.. i think we should have things at our ability not by age because anyone can reach an age doesn't make them more mature than anyone else..
    [snapback]149181[/snapback]

Someones been playing too many games...

:lol: jkin

But seriously, how are they gona do it on matureness or intelligence, people will always get past it anyway.

"I'm sorry sir, you just don't look intelligent enough to play this game."

Some people do give games a bad name, but then again games has everything going for it in almost every application of everyday life.
    It's MORPHIN' time!
    github
    deviantART
    Last.FM
    carrotderek

exactly hahaha you look intelligent, you can hav an I.q test but then it brings up the issue what proves intelligence because there's so many aspects to it.. or if you know of any other way other than age ..

/Discuss
    deaz\dxloa\dxedr

i can only say that that kid needs to die.....shurai...you know what to do....lol

PEACH IS OVER THERE!!!!
    It's MORPHIN' time!
    github
    deviantART
    Last.FM
    carrotderek

to be honest.........i dont really know...hmm

i dont see how people can blame games or movies when if you see something in a film the you know that its been staged and if its a game you know its not real because there 2d or 3d figures made of pixels not blood and flesh. i think if people want to blame someone then they should blame the medis i.e. news(papers) magazines and stuff like that cos when you see it on the news or what ever then you know that it has actully happend somewhere else in the world and therefore it is possible because it has been done
    ٿ ٿ ٿ ٿ

There are some sick people out there (those mentally and those who are just mental) who can't tell the difference between movies/games - and there are those that didn't have the privilege of a good upbringing to gain a sense of stability and a good idea of what is right and wrong. Personally, I would put the blame on the parents if it were to go anywhere.
    Does anyone find it suspicious that they escaped? I mean the state a child has to be in to commit something like this would have to be complete retardation or full blown stupidity. If the parents could not control their child, whether that would have been through medication of some sort or just some freaking discipline the tragedy could have been avoided. That's a problem with some parents today - lack of fucking discipline. Not to offend anyone, but I loathe ignorant children who have not been disciplined and do whatever the hell they want.
    You guys know those shows where they have the whiny parents who "Can't cope" with their little shit of a kid, so they just give him/her what they want? Those parents should grow a friggin spine and punish their kids. That's where it starts and it just gets worse and worse.

i forgot to mention the newspaper said he was a very recluse child and didn't have many friends, and a goth so the goth part just explains it all...
    deaz\dxloa\dxedr

I think this kid needed a good ol' lovingly baked pie.