» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Thread: Default grunge.

Doing the new LMAO: LaughingMyArmOff. That also happens to be my AIM SN.

I got lost at about step 3, but I manged to cook this up.

The render looks minorly blended, but the colors you used makes up for it and more. It wouldnt look right over blended, i dont however like those green snakes.
    Oblivion

Originally posted by tacoX@April 03 2005, 11:59 AM
    First, i'd like to thank you on behalf of GFXVoid for helping our community grow! Here are some rules we want our members to abide by:

1) Critque, Dont Rate!. Our community is unique, and we want our mmebers to give suggestions and critique to users submission, rather than just giving them a rating! This helps them grow as an artist rather than just complimenting / bashing their work!

2) No Spamming. Any spam posts will be deleted by moderators/admins. Spam includes: double posts and unrelated comments, and 1-3 word posts (with little meaning).

3) Negativity / Insults. We want you to give a fair rating to our users work, but in a nice way! If you feel someones work isnt as great as it could be, give them some suggestions then a rating!

4) Be Curteous. Please refrain from foul treatment to other board members, treat others as you would like to be treated. Any conduct comments deemed uncurteous or demeaning in any way will be deleted and further actions may be taken.

5) No linking to other sites for your galleries, images, etc. (ie: deviantart).

6) No Comparing Work. Comparing images posted to previous work or other peoples work is prohibited. This can end up sounding negative (ie: "Your last piece was much better", etc)

7) Good Posting Quality. When making posts please try to maintain a high level of posting quality. Grammer and spelling are both very important! Your post represent GFXVoid - so please keep em' good!

(revised July 28 05)
    [snapback]29379[/snapback]

Umm Yeah number two there mate. Just a heads up.
    Anyhow, Bliss. To me it looks a bit to distorted. The black lines coming up around the render are, to me, a touch messy.
    Also the small pixelated bits on the render, particularly the dude's mouth - look a bit messy.
    For getting lost you sure did a great job though. I'm liking the colours used in the background - I think the green snakes give a bit of contrast and it turned out great. Good job.

Wow! You sure went out of your way to point that out...

Anyway...I really dig this sig man! I like the colors and the effects. The text needs work and the snake could go. Other than that it's pretty slick.