» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Thread: ok, here we go

the last topic i posted had a decent sig on it, but ppl said it was overbrushed. so i did it again and here it is.

C+c please.

Its still over brushed a lot + the text is hard to read, get rid of something.

lol i think the brushing is fine, i dont think its overbrushed at all... but the render is too small and since it very monotone it doesnt stand out, at all. Make the text a little bigger and id put it in the bottom left hand corner. a quick multicolor tut my muah below, hope it helps.

Delete the color blanance. Duplicate the render 3 times and cover the whole sig. merge those 3 layers and place it on top of the brushing. Filter>Pixilate> fragment. Do that 1-2 times and set the layer to overlay. Might wanna lower the opacity and duplicate the layer and move the duplicated around. just one of the many ways to color a sig. hope you find it usefull.
    This is me.

Right sorry i was on the phone so that C+C is pretty shitty, IMo there is a lot of brushing though, its just too busy or maybe its the actual brushes?

Try what Verm said that

ill have a play with the PSD now for you

Ahem

:lol:

It were just the brushes you used, ill send you the PSD on MSN so you can get an idea what to do, that aint the best but IMO its an improvement.
    See how i did it with the brushes and try it? this sounds big headed :angry:

the colour of the stock is really bad, doesn' really fit in with the bg