» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Thread: Hey

hi, im new here, been using photoshop for around 14 months now, learnt to do a few things on it, run a website with friends (www.chop-shop.co.uk)

got the link off here from the IF forum, and then follwed links from imguploader, looks good

well about me, im 16 tomorow, , i live in England (uk) a little place called Liverpool, (this is an American board isnt it?) well anyways, i like cars, and the next thing i want to learn is abstract art, aribrushing, and web design, followed by java and coding, not too much then.

well ill post some of my work up soon, hope to see you around!

welcome to the forums man... hope ya enjoy yourself.

Welcome mate, can i ask you one thing, kinda random, do you like the beatles? cars are great man, what do you have? i love mine. and the abstract art and graphic design is very fun, play around with and youll grow to love it.

Welcome to GFXVoid, I think you may be our first posting member from the UK! I actually plan on visiting there over summer for a few days, and im stoked! What is IF forum anyways?

If you have time, could you please vote on this poll, it could really help us out!

If you have any questions about anything, please post on the forums or you can personally ask me.

thanks, done it, i dont drive i was only 16 yesterday, still a year to go but when i do ill be getting a ford fiesta, the IF forum is invisionfree, they had a link to imghost who has a link here, lol about the beatles, theyre ok but i wouldnt listen to them if i had a choice, i prefer dance music and some bands, only question is how to start abstract art lol, ill ask lol, thanks for the welcome

My suggestion on greating some cool pieces of abstract art is: Read tutorials and mess around. That will give you the best effects.

done both, im trying a background just now, creted some crystals in a corner, but when i try to do more i just have no ideas on how to brush, i followed the sig tut but it needs some more in depth on how to start the brushin

Welcome to the forums dude! I'm sorry about the late greeting, but recently I have been really busy with school life. Anyways, I hope you enjoy your time here!

lol thanks, yer same here, ive got 2 maths tests and an information technology one on monday, anyways heres my first piece

http://forums.gfxvoid.com/index.php?showto...&st=0&#entry904