> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    to be honest.........i dont really know...hmm

theres a girl i like (duh) infact i'm proberly infactuated by her, i lile being round her yet i have nothing to say to her everytime i'm around her all i can do is stare at the floor or anywhere else but look her face to face and all that does is get me depressed and i mean really depressed. Shes in pretty much 2 of my lesson same people in each, there fun lessons but all i seem to do is get depressed, i hate the way when ever i'm in the lessons all i can ever think about is killing everyone one in the, her friends people ive never even spoken to people who i dont even know or just shooting my self and waiting to see there reaction to see if they'll morn laugh or just be stunned

I hate the way society has constrained me inside my body never being able to do the things which i want the things which my friends do i hate the way i'm still conditioned by society and everyone else i know has seemed to break away from the conditioning. I hate the way people think they made society and therefore society owns them when its society that created them and therefore they own what they are to society.

I hate the fact that i cant stand to be in a room were everybody is happy i cant stand it i hate it sickens me and all i can ever think about if i am is either trying to slaughter each and everyone in the room friends and family complete inocents i doesnt matter i still can only think it and i hate the fact the society has condition me this way

I hate the way everyone see life as the thing that me are ment to live for and all i think is that life is the thing that me must endure to get throught to something better I hate the way i have the desiere to make any cut on my body bleed as much as possible to watch the blood spill ann trikel down my body till there's no more blood in the cut

I hate the fact that i could'nt even be in the same room as my dad when he died even though is should have been i can understand why i hate it. i hate the fact that i can see people i know in 10 20 or when ever years time and see them with a life yet for me i can only see black noting no colour no hazed thoughts nothing.

What does all this mean? does it mean that i'm depressed? does it mean i hate the way i have been conditioned by society? what does it all mean?
    ٿ ٿ ٿ ٿ

well I have no advice for you. all I can say is...I feel your pain man I feel like that a lot sometimes. listen to some music. loud music. you might feel better.

depression is a retarded thing... that's all I have to say

A new day
    A new dawn
    A new start

When everything is fresh
    and you can start anew
    why should there be anything
    that can bother you

If everyone cared and nobody cried...
    If everyone loved and nobody lied...
    If everyone shared and swallowed their pride...
    Then we'd see the day that nobody died...
    noobdesign.net ftw

Yeah listen to music... I suggest music from Muse or something, in your case: Muse - Feeling good :P

every day is left with constant reminder of the previos day same routine same people we get up we shower/wash e get dressed eat got to school/work/college we have lunch back to school/work/college we go hame we finish stuff off we watch drabble of the tv we eat we got to bed we wake up the next day the same fuckin routine every fuckin day of every fuckin week of every mounth of every year am sick of it i want a way out i need a way out
    ٿ ٿ ٿ ٿ

get drugged up become a bunny and go round zapping people with your atom destroying ray gun.

Or.. draw all of your feelings ^_^

hey dave you should hit me up for some weed man, it's rather relaxing... but yeah it's a screwball nation, world, universe... i sometimes wonder about the world i was walking home from school and i saw a plane taking off and how loww it looked and then saw how big the sky was and then i thought about my problems and they're so small.. and why do we follow these routines day after day for the past 5 years i've gotten on the same bus everyday, and school has never changed things are boring... i want to be able to live beyond the system things are so tightly compacted and there's too many rules i want to go back thousands of years, maybe to the chinese empire because i love chinese culture
    deaz\dxloa\dxedr

Originally posted by deadloader@1 Hour Ago
    hey dave you should hit me up for some weed man, it's rather relaxing...
    [snapback]150526[/snapback]

i might do that plus dont tell people in school plz

am just sick of the way my life is all i can ever do is imagine but never do because of society and the way its conditioned me

anyhoo cheep ass blue up one of the new computers in the newcomputer room shit loads of smoke sparks all because he pressed a little red button at the back which changes the voltage and he has to pay 500 pound
    ٿ ٿ ٿ ٿ

LOL

hahaha alex coughing up 500? what a laugh .. he should know by now not to mess with the back of the computers and i won't say a word dave ^_^
    deaz\dxloa\dxedr