> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: X-Gogeta

Here are some of the shizzle i&#39;ve made... i have tons of more but i just formatted everything, lost a lot of work >.<

btw would be apreciated if no one would steal the above sig, just because my nick isnt on it ( i just suck in making text :P , take all the time to do it )

Will add more soon >.<

edit :

for the first time i tryed making an animation , background didnt worked out that good though. oh well, PoP just owns :P

later,
    X-G

the first one isnt baad, but you need to blend the render in. the second one i dont like.........take the duplicated render off, the one thts so shiny. it doesnt look right and its out of place, and also as i said about the first one blend in the render. also the second one on the far right hand side, cut down the size of it so you cant see the black part, it looks out of place. change the text in the first one.

Text isnt my strong point :| , so you might see in the future other sigs which the text seriously suck =D . But the lightend render in the second sig , the one that has the light effect in it, was just made for a &#39;lightend shadow effect&#39; . Dunno how else i would explain it :P , but i just tryed a lot of stuff , after a while that was the result :]. Thnx for ur comment though

later,
    X-G

I really like the green one, more light on the bottom right would make it a lot better i think
    -

well, ok then, but maybe lower the opacity on it, because its to bright and the contrast is too big between the BG and the shadow.

Here&#39;s another one i made ( see my signature )

hmmmmm, you used the tut NEXT GEN PIXEL STRETCH, yeah its ok, put a 1 pixel black stroke on it. also stretch it a bit more, use motion blur for tht, duplicate the render and use motion blur. dunno wot settings, just experiment. also make it look like the render is firing sumthin like in the tut. otherwise its ok

looking real nice..(the sig you using atmoment).....real nice done..but all the other sigs suck ..... , to be honest XD

Originally posted by rebaz@19 Minutes Ago
    looking real nice..(the sig you using atmoment).....real nice done..but all the other sigs suck ..... , to be honest XD
    [snapback]150637[/snapback]
    lolz ^^ . Thnx for ur reply though XD

try making something yourself, without looking at a tut. how long have you been using ps? make sumthin grungy or abstract, get some nice brushes and nice colors. and also a good render