» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Thread: new sig

i like them all B) cnc?

This is me.

The text is just all wrong , also the 'vermilion' text on the back of teh shirt is nice extra but also ... the text is just wrooongg :P. 6/10 try another font man ... btw ... a year to remeber ? :P

anyone else think the text is as bad as he says it is? ty for the typo notice. gogeta what font do u suggest, though i like the current.

lol...
    Originally posted by X-Gogeta@4 Hours Ago
    Text isnt my strong point :| , so you might see in the future other sigs which the text seriously suck =D .
    [snapback]150564[/snapback]
    This is me.

So ? :P , i suck in making text but it doesnt mean i cant judge other ones ... right ?

Euhmmm try Venus Rising (http://www.dafont.com/search.php?q=venus+rising) I dont know if it fits in the picture though . It happens to me a lot of times that i spend more time searching a decent font then making the signature ^^. Oh well thats just me

the last one's the best, but try lowering the opacity of those brushes on the guy

One thing:
    Brightness + Contrast, raise them both to give it depth, its just duuuuh when it should be waaaaaaaheeeeeeeeeee

If i may say so

lol ben in english plz. :P and gogeta if you make poor chocies on text is does kind of prohibit you for suggesting the text is horrible on this one. ive gotten comments on other sites and not one has said anything about the text.
    This is me.

English, hmmm i think i can do that hehe :P

The signature has no depth what so ever, add a brightness and contrast layer and raise them both to about 30, just move the both so its brighter and has more contrast because the sigs just too dull... and that is why the text looks boring because its so dull

Other than that its nice

i like it, have to agree with ben about depth. but its good, not good enough to current though.

im with Gog here in saying that the text is the weakpoint. The contrast is a little low too, but i dont find that as serious of a problem right now. Maybe its the colour, the lack of blending... maybe its both. Just take a second look at it and see what you can do to make it fit better.