» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

k well this all started at the beginning of the school year (i am a senior) well this started back in homecoming week when one of my friends and a few others were teepeeing a girls house for fun. Then she came outside while we were in the middle of it and my friend grabbed her arm because he kind of knew her so he wanted her to stay out but when he grabbed her arm she went inside and her and her mother said that by him grabbing her arm it caused emotional distress and they called the school and he was suspended for 3 days out of school and 2 in school suspensions, and was also unable to attend the homecoming dance/ game on his senior year.

The next thing is just recently for new years i went to this kids party and there was a lot of drinking involved and partying and some poeple took pictures and hosted them on a myspace. Then somehow a teacher got onto one of the myspaces and got the pictures off of it and theya re now calling everyone in the pictures to the office to recieve punishments. They are also calling parents of the kids in the pictures and are going to hold a meeting to decide punishments for the sports players.

I think the school is paying more attention to the things we do out of school then they are doing inside of school. They have no right to say what we can and cant do outside of school.

One of my sisters friend got expelled cause she made like.. a death list on a website (who she hated and what was weird or something bout them) someone printed it off (note. only her friends had access) and showed it to the headteacher..

FIVE of the g uys in my hockey team at school were walking home from a match, passing a bottle between them. They dropped the bottle, a guy chased them down the road. One got banned from the hockey team, and got a detention.. and the other four got 2 or 3 hour detentions which are.. today..

So a match got cancelled

Hehehe to bad for you guys, btw if the people where over the age limit for drinking then there wouldnt be a problem i would think right? In belgium we can drink once we're 16 but you can buy beer and alcoholic drinks everywhere without them checking your age.

Ow yeah, i went to amsterdam with my school and we could go out at night, we where so drunk we went to a karaoke coffeeshop and just started singing, teachers kinda knew we where drunk but they didnt do anything. That was an awesom night

Wow i'm moving to belgium!

Originally posted by Dale@17 Minutes Ago
    Wow i'm moving to belgium!
    [snapback]150837[/snapback]
    Belgium ? You got to be kidding me right...

i was hitting people with polystyrene at a bus stop, like i&#39;d jump out of nowhere behind them and hit them over the head (outside of school hours).. i got an afterschool detention and had to do lunch duty.. <_< school is fucking nuts they have no right and i say opticon they should sue the school for something... afterall america is full of sueing right? one more case won&#39;t harm anyone :lol:
    deaz\dxloa\dxedr

ya im sure i could find something to sue them about..

HaHa our school is fineif its outside school, our school is joint on to the leisure centre so the second people leave the school grounds they do w/e and the teachers try and do things acting as though they can but they can&#39;t haha is great blowing smoke in the headteachers face, (not me i dont smoke neither am i that dumb) Well of course being cocky gets you in shit, some clever cunt was stined near the end of school, decided that he wouldcall the assistant head a bitch while he was on the leisure centres property, he regreteed it the next day when he was permenantly excluded haha

you can still get suyspended at our school for having a fight afterschool :|

LoL someone from our school got excluded for killing some chickens that were in someones garden near our school. They&#39;ve got cameras that can see all round the school too so people always get caught doing stuff outside school.