» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Thread: My First Sig!

this is my first sig i like cuz its from a pretty cool movie
    :P

Ok i don't use PS so i cant tell you exactly what to do...BUT i can tell you what to work on.

OK hat is not a very good font,and the overall text is TOO big.The left side of the BG isnt so good but you're getting the idea to the right. But it is flat,and you need to get some depth on the go. The render isn't blened in very well but notsomehting you did HORRIBLY for a first. Im guessing the border is white? Wellif its not get in a red one,if it is white try and put a one pixel border with acolor from the render like perhaps the text color.Render placement for THIS specific render isnt good. You should probably have put this one over to the left more with a low lense flare in the top left hand corner for a bit of lighting.

As for size try something like maybe 310*100 or 300*90 <--my personal fav...

Not trying to be mean here just trying to help

change the brushing style, brush the whole sig with ONE brush or a few similar sets. text is bad, make it white, smal and either TIMES NEW ROMAN or ARIAL and put it in the corner. blend the render in, using overlay or sumtin similar. i hope this helps. maybe get some grungy brushes from http://www.deviantart.com . hope this helps

if you&#39;re going to use one brush set use a filter to distort it&#33; and i think it looks ok exept the render blending and the whole left side of the sig lol.
    -

Ty for the advice guys&#33;&#33;&#33;1

needs a border, text is bad, blending needs work, doesnt seem to flow either. but good for a first try,