» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Okay, over the past week, we've gotten a new vice principle, affectionately nicknamed Vice Principle Hitler. Well in his week, he has banned all electronics, aka, cellphones, iPods, CD players, etc, which have never been a problem in the past.

Now, he is a proposing a new dress code, in it will include, Feet Must Be Covered (no sandals, etc.), Skirts must reach the shin (how is that a skirt?), Shorts must be below the knees, No hoodies (people apparently put them on and due drugs under them (not really)), No sweatshirts with pockets in front (people steal food (again, not really)), Socks must go above ankle, Shirts must touch elbow, No Cleavege. Now, I wouldn't really have a problem with this if any of these were issues. But our Vice Principle is apparently racist.

The school is located near the Milton Hershey School, which is a large school for those who have one or no parents (large black population). Anyways, the main reason for the changes is the new affiliation of gangs (we live in a well-kept, rural, rich town). Ironically, there have been more black students transferring to our High School because we have a much better academic program.

I think this is an outrageous,and excessive precendent by our new vice principle.

Well man. I can see where you're coming from if you had all of those things 'allowed' before and there weren't any problems. I'm not so sure though since my school is 'strict' in a few regards.
    We've got a compulsory uniform - consisting of shirt and trousers for the guys and shirt and skirt for the girls. We have "enclosed shoe" rules, no girls are allowed to wear any clothing that shows skin besides from sleeves down and around the neck (like a normal shirt), skirts must be knee high (I have to admit any lower is more than stupid), hair for guys can't be on the face or on the collar so the haircuts are relatively short, must be cleanly shaven at all times (guys and girls, thank goodness) and no jewellery except 1 ring on the ring finger. Oh, and don't forget your shirt has to be tucked in all the time, man that shits me.
    And yes, iPods will be taken by teachers and listened to if you are caught. Phones will be taken and the games/camera will be used if you're caught.

It's a very unecessary bunch of things imo. However, *yakyakyak* discipline *yakyakyak* neatness is important. All that business is understandable - but it's not like we're going for jobs or something.

I must admit I hate my principle but our vice is alright. Like I said if those weren't a problem your vice is a very insane. If it aint broken why fix it?

I understand the point of a dresscode, and I personally don't think i'd think it'd be that annoying because everybody would have to dress the same way...

trust me coming from country where dress code is important in schools most of what you just said is true, but it's only younger children who have to wear a uniform and such.. why? because they think it brings order? no does it fuck, kids in my school are more worried about having their blazer, than doing their fuckign homework i think schools over here need to really work out their priorities and such.. fuck
    deaz\dxloa\dxedr

to be honest.........i dont really know...hmm

Originally posted by deadloader@2 Hours Ago
    i think schools over here need to really work out their priorities and such.. fuck
    [snapback]152604[/snapback]

so true you can even get put in isolation for a day for refusing to tie your hair back
    ٿ ٿ ٿ ٿ

wtf isolation?

is that like sitting in the corner?....
    It's MORPHIN' time!
    github
    deviantART
    Last.FM
    carrotderek

I dont have a dress code...only thing we cant wear is sex shirts[inapproprate]

Oh and some of the girls who teachers think are scanks cant wear mini skirts or tank tops...weird

no isolation is a room called the rubicon, you sit in a small cubicle and have to do wokr nonestop all day, and you get 20 minutes for lunch and then straight back to constant work it's retarded
    deaz\dxloa\dxedr

back ontopic... nudists must have trouble getting it up

wow if they call it the rubicon it sounds fun!!! Ours is called safety net hahahahhaha bellends

We just.. get told off lol, but ive had my first day of own clothes in like 3yrs, since we got a new "principal" anyway..

ps. im not allowed hair past my collar, i still do, cause mines curly and doesnt reach unless you.. pull it they make you get it cut too..

but yeah, i got own clothes tmoro for charity.. woot