> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Motivation

Anyone have any miraculous methods of getting motivated to do something you REALLY don't want to do, but know you have to? Example: Course work. I've been sitting at the comp with my essay up and have 3 paragraphs left to do.. but haven writting a word in like.. 4 hours *sobs*

Unfortunately no. I simply don't do it or leave it SO long I eventually have to do it and fail. I usually get 75-85% on rushed projects though.

darn.. was hoping there were like magic words floating round the net to complete all work lol. (I wish!&#33 Got an essay in for tomorrow, comparing and contrasting two different poems.. sucks. All my teachers have decided that to do coursework next year would mean we get all the subjects piled together and wouldn't have any free time.. but as they've ALL decided that, we've just got it all this year instead so it REALLY didn't work ¬¬

DO IT. FINISH THE ESSAY.

Give me your essay, i'll finish it -_-

drugs ... >_<

hahah j/k dont do it :lol:

I do all my work even if I don&#39;t want to because I HAVE to. Thats the way I picture it hahah, really I think about the consequences of not doing it and how it affects my long-term goal, so it sort of scares me into doing it.

Also, a friend of mine came up with this &#39;ZONE&#39;, a state of mind when you&#39;re studying hahahah its like Zen he says, because you&#39;re so focused.
    It's MORPHIN' time!
    github
    deviantART
    Last.FM
    carrotderek

Originally posted by bigfatguy6969@33 Minutes Ago

Give me your essay, i&#39;ll finish it -_-
    [snapback]154694[/snapback]
    WITH PLEASURE&#33;&#33; lolz (theres a shakespeare essay and some german coursework too if you&#39;re interested =P) lol j/k

Yeah Shurai I know i have to do the work to get good marks and then a good job. Im predicted A&#39;s in everything and know i have to work to get them it&#39;s just.. so much trouble.. and no breaks... and as i sit down to write them i find EVERYTHING distracts me, even if there are no distractions i just sit there staring at it and being bored =&#092;

Zone is a lifestyle HAHAHAHA ROFLORF (inside joke)

it is tough, but I&#39;m sure you&#39;ve had a moment "in the zone", where you are so focused in the work that you lose sense of everything. Yea I&#39;ve had tons of distractions, but thats when you say "you&#39;re going to FAIL", and then you&#39;ll be like "Oh NOOO" and go into the zone.
    It's MORPHIN' time!
    github
    deviantART
    Last.FM
    carrotderek

Thats what I do shurai. Except for chemistry class, I just hate THAT DAMN CLASS.

i find chem easy o.o but yours is probably harder than mine lol. its english i hate most, followed by german.. and my best is geography. Never have a problem doing geog cause i get high grades always, got 19 out of 18 once lol.