Voters
38. You may not vote on this poll
  • Pro Guns

21 55.26%
  • Against Guns

17 44.74%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Guns

What are your feelings about guns, and similar issues?

I think that they should allow people to hold guns if they wish, its a security issue in this day and age. I live in the US in a city, and theres all sorts of violence that goes on here.

with you on this one mate depending on the use for it i think they should be allowed like you said in this age you need em for safety and stuff

I think it should be like so:

>>You should be allowed to have ONE gun or similar weapon in your household, you can not take it outside the house, not even on your lawn. Allowing people to take it out the house is just asking for a major increase on gun related crimes.

People could walk right past a copper with a gun, nobody thinks anything of it, then he walks round round the corner, goes in a large place, shoots loads of innocent people, runs off.... And he is free to do it again unless he is caught, thinks like that would be happing ALL the time. Sure there is a slim chance of getting caught with it on your person now but most people don't because of the penalties.

Near where i live there is almost no gun crime, some knife related crimes but nothing too serious. but i know in parts of the US and London you can be walking down the street, and some guy will be shot, almoston a daily ocasion in some places according to some people i know in some rough places in London.

>>Allowing people to carry them around would also make them publicaly available, which is asking for major terrorism acts and murder, people could go in a shop, by a few grenades, gns and rocket launchers, walk near the police station, and fuck it bye bye police force....

I can't really see and good points for allowing them to be carried around apart from making people feel secure, but that will make things worse anyway...

And where you two said it will increase safety etc. How will it?
    All that will do is increase it because the amount of people carrying them around, instead of someone pulling a gun and asking for your cookies and handbag, the old woman would whip out some M4 and blow the fuckers head off, then it would some some kick ass street war resulting in 20deaths,
    So whats worse, an old woman having her handbag stolen, or 20 people dead?

Seriously think about things before you post them :huh:

Im not excatly against guns, but im highly against making them any more publically available or loosening the laws on them. They are needed in the day and age with wars etc. and for police and army, the second people make it easier for the publioc to get them, the more damage it will cause.

Guns are ok, Guns don't kill people. STUPID people with guns kill people. my dad always had is shotguns for hunting locked up in cases and the key with him at all time. ammo was even in a different area also locked up and me and my brother never even tried to get to them because of this. with the right safety guns are fine.

We invented them, we haven't abolished them. Allow people to own them.

There's a big difference between a handgun and a shotgun. I think shotguns and rifles are fine to have. But I'm against handgun's. Handguns are of no use, they exist only to shoot people, and they're easily concealed.

If you want a weapon to protect your home with then get a shotgun, it'll certainly be more effective than a .45.
    Resident father figure.

Yea but a .45 is much more accessable and easier to handle for people, not as easy as a smaller caliber but easier than a shotgun, espically for women.
    Latest:

Pssh guns are wayyyyy outdated.

Nukes are in, ghod.

And big wooden boards with nails in

i have to say yes because there is no "no strong feelings" option. Guns are bad when its in the wrong hands. while when its used for good reasons they are pretty cool lol.
    Virulent "Thank You come again!"
    http://virulentviper.deviantart.com/

yea i agree guns should be allowed and any gun u want to have because its ur right to but i think u should have mental tests before getting them instead of teh way they give them now
    newest:

Like my stuff? wear my tag:
    Code:
    http://xs205.xs.to/xs205/06331/magicfan.png
    Battles Won: 1
    Battles Lost: 1