» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Thread: Your life plans

This will mainly affect the people arond 6 like myself but im sure most of you can post/relate to this.

Just post what you plan to do in life
    But please keep it realistic, like don't say your going to create your own music producing studio, in reality that probably wont happen

Well this is my last year of school, i have been accepted for 6th form (Same as college) and i have got it depending on my grades, i found out yesterday that i will be getting £10 a week when i am in there which was a blow to my expected £30 a week but every little helps. At the start of 6th form i will probably start working for my bro to speed up my cash process, OR, if i can i will get a few hundred out the bank and use that. To start up my own business, first of all will be similar to my bro's, selling different things at different times, he started on a few small things on ebay, now he has multiple business selling different things, i will be doing something similar just maybe not Ebay.

Then after a while i am hoping to start up my own GFX company for a bit of extra cash doing web design etc. (when i improve) Maybe just pay somebody like %50 and they can do it lol, so if your interested

After 6th form i will carry on the business', if they do not currently give me a decent income i will get a Job in IT or business (Thats what im studying now and in 6th form) untill my business can support me.

If any part of that fails i have a few side plans, maybe go to Uni Studying something related to computing then just et a job on that. Work for my bro and laze around for a few years then get a job but i will only get a job for decent money because i will not be tld what to do so i will only do so if its worth quite a bit of money. That is why i am setting up my own business', i can work when i want, do what want, have whenever i want off etc. That is why im doing so shit in school at the mo because lessons i dont want to be in i dont go to.

So anyone else got a plan for the future or is that just me?
    Eg, where does Taco want to go with Xcell, Where does crofty and deadloader want their free cookie business to go?

It is peoples choice so please don't post saying how 'gay' or 'stupid' somebody's life is and please keep them serious.

I got one XD Good luck with that Ben

I'm in first year of university at Univesity of Calgary, I'm aiming for a Bachelor of Sciences in Computer Science specializing in Artificial Intelligence with Internship, but I might decide not to go for an internship or specialization frofl. but we'll see. It's a 4 year program.

I work at Symcor Inc. as a AFS Balancing Officer earning some money so I can pay for tuition, it's a shitty job, so I want to finish that up forlforf.

During my 3rd year, I'm thinking about applying to do the Law School Admissions Test if my GPA is around 3.50 and have adequate volunteering dealy-o

If I do pass the LSAT, and already with a degree, I'll be admitted into Law School, from there I don't really know what kind of law to practice. Maybe International Law, Criminal Law, Family Law, who knows? Law is a 3 year program, but the marks are looked at very closely. Admission can be terminated if you get a C- in a course.

After I get my LLB (if I do rofrlfor) and admitted to the Law Society. I plan to set up practice somewhere get some coin, build up prestige and all that jazz. Then probably join some political party and try to become a Member of Parliament. Run in my constituency, trying to fund my campaign forlforl. IF I do become MP I'll cry and won't know what to do then. MUAAH

If I don't get into Law, I'm content with Computer Science. It's still fun.
    It's MORPHIN' time!
    github
    deviantART
    Last.FM
    carrotderek

Somewhere much better than where you are.

I want to get into the computer gaming industry (lol geek). I like the idea of being a writer for a computer gaming magazine because that sounds like a fun job. Or if I get better at the whole graphics thing I wouldn't mind actually creating games for a living. I'm doing well in Art at the moment so being an artist is a quite lucrative business but very risky.
    And if I screw everything up I would probably join the armed forces.

Well i'm only 14 at the moment. But when i get my new PC sometime this year, i'll start using more 3d programmes, practising advertising, learning more about pc's in general and art, music and telecomms.

Hopefully when i leave school i'll then be able to go into advertising, or set up my own business with art in general , if that fails. I'll have the I.T knowledge to be a It supervisor for a company, or a telecomms engineer.

Or... being as i'm a good athlete, i could probably start sprinting (( when i was 11 / 12 my 100m time was 12 seconds -> The fastest time this year, was 13. I didn't compete this year or last )) Or i'll go into sport, but that's a hard thing to do when you're older.

Being an RAF Pilot would be cool, so i guess i'll need to do Science, Maths, English and P.T really well. But that's not such a great occupation for later life, my dad was in for 9 years, and spent about 2 years trying to find a decent telecomms job when he came out.

Hefty post. =)

I wouldn't mind that Swabs, ive always fansied Journalism for a gaming mag, but i don't want to do media or anything, just not my type of thing. i only do well in subjects i enjoy, and media aint one.

Why im dropping law

Then again i have done a few reviews for games for my old site >.<

Good jobon those guys Shurai yours is already halfway there, im thinking of going to Uni for computing so i could steal your stuff

I want to get into the printing busisness. Learn all there is to learn in the field. Hopefully have Print Void make me some cash. Then later on in life I want to open my own art gallery.

I always enjoyed computers and technology as well, but I see that more as being my hobby, then my lifestyle. I see myself more in the art community.

It may or may not happen. I dunno, I guess we&#39;ll find out&#33;

i have no idea... its frightening.
    This is me.