» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Hash and the gravity Bong
    The grateful shed was a grateful place to be. 4 lawn chairs, a bench a lamp, portable heater, a radio with tape deck and almost every pot smoking device imaginable in a convenient table. Grateful dead pipe, the glass green bong, the half bottle hookah, the long spiral orange and red pipe and of course the "shrimp tycoon" a steam roller consisting of pen, tape, and good times. Nothing, Nothing compared to the gravity bong, Knocked many people back, and into stoned times, Some into vomiting. That was, the grateful shed. A small place in abbotsford that held many peoples fondest memories in that point in time.

So we were siting in the grateful shed and finally chris comes in with the hash. Could have had a lot more but i'm not complaining. Filled up that glorious machine of a Bong. Gravity did its part and we all got ripped. I fucked up and pulled what some have done in the past and screwed up my hit a little. Oh well time moves on. Everyone was stoned off there first Hit. 2ed round hits chris hard. He goes quite.. this has to be some great hash. It hasn't hit us as hard as it did then in awhile. Were baked, this is a higher level of it. some clarity with it. My tinted green glasses do the trick. I can see, but i am seeing through hash. I think what i have never thought before. Something is relating to me, it feels cartoonish, but not in a way of just visuals. This is cartoon, a new feeling and relization a new bonding and odd feelings and thoughts. I cant belive my mind is thinking this. Feels somewhat abstract. Unrealistic vision. Confused mind. Prime time video style but in a new way. I'm stoned. Highly twisted in my own device. Stoned and torn. We walk into a fenced hallway in the world, a path.
    "imagine this on mushrooms" justin says. I cant believe until now what part of a world i was in but now i jump back to conversation. "me and ryan were on mushrooms here, this is were i lost my arm". he explains.

My god what an amazing park, so much to look at so many twisting and curving trees this is aesthetics of nature, this is a park at its best. We head down a path and come to what we think at first is a stop in the path. No no, we see more. An upwards look to the top of what appears to be a massive hill in a forest of twisted trees and leafs. We began our real journey, the adventure begins. Next second i know were climbing, not with our hands mind you but fairly steep. My foot is curved down, but for some reason i can not figure out at which angel i am climbing at. This is a difficult adventure but going to be well well worth it. Climbing hysteria when i break off into Laughter, Euhporia and relaxation. My mouth needs water but my mind is lost in another land.

Sounds wicked man! Hahah ace! =D