» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

What is the fasination with Chuck Norris all of a sudden. Its been going on for a couple of weeks, online and at school. A lot of people don't even know. So please, tell me why is everybody obsessed with Norris all of a sudden?
    Note:Please no posts like, "because he's awesome!","he's so cool","he can do anything","you are so dumb if you don't know" Those aren't really helpful.

It might perhaps be because of the overall ridiculousness of his characters. In shows/movies he seems completely unbeatable, and just overall the ultimate "good guy". I really don't know. I'm kinda sleepy right now... but I have to go to work in like 40 minutes. So ..yeah... :| But I remember how popular he was when I was still in high school... almost 2 years ago now. I didn't understand it then either. People are just fucking weird.

it's just some exaddurated thing, started to take the mic, that has blown way out of proportion.
    He's some old American kung fu dude i think.

Pretty much the same as with David Hasselhof , like.. inn spongebob movie "there's only one person that can save us now DAVID HASSELHOF"

It's because scientists recently discovered that Chuck Norriss' tears cure cancer.

It's too bad he never cries.

I imagine it's because alot of people my age grew up with chuck norris being like our jackie chan. And now it's just a funny college thing to talk about.
    Resident father figure.

Yeah, It's all over at my school too. It's just a play-off his character in walker texas ranger. All the movies and such he does, he always such a "good" guy.

Ya he was a popular dude back then. The recent rise in his popularity is probably becaue of "Chuck Norris Facts", an internet phenomenon, much like "All Your Base" was years ago.
    It's MORPHIN' time!
    github
    deviantART
    Last.FM
    carrotderek

Basicly "Chuck Norris will roundhouse kick you in the face" is the new "Your face" or "Your Mom".....@ least thats how it is here in lil ol america

It's just old now. I hate when something original and funny is completely overcooked by idiotic stoner teenagers and made completely not funny. Case in point: Napolean Dynamite. I can't tell you how many times I've heard a "GOSH!" or a "FLIPPIN IDIOT!".

Its even made it here to Hawaii, shit, Chuck Norris is currently suing NBC, claiming Law and Order are trademarked names for his left and right legs. Shit there I go again...
    Latest:

I hate chuck norris and i think this whole thing is fucking stupid. he's not cool, he's not tough and he sucks at every movie/ tv show he does. so i'm just as clueless to this whole thing as you Food. i think if it was about Bruce lee i might like it because he's amazing.