> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Thread: My first sig

Okay, here you go! my first sig ever!

Well, its a little plain, try useing some of our tutorials on GFXVoid. The text needs some kind of effect but believe me, it took me hours b4 i could even do 1 thing
    Oblivion

Its really simple, Try add a 1px broder around it. And of course, using blending options at the text is very nice too. I can explain at irc (#ex2 @ QNet) more in detail if you want, otherwise, try for yourself. Rightclick on the text layer and choose Blending Options ^_^

heh. no offense, but i can tell. very nice and simple. not bad for a first sig but it looks just like you used filter-render-clouds and fiddles around then made a green color. the key to a lot of sigs is brushes. go to photoshopbrushes.com or http://www.evoart.net/v5/brushlinks.htm also has a lot of good links. at the bottom of the second link's page click on the crazy's tech, crazy's number, and crazy's grunge. those are some really nice basic tech and grunge brushes. those were my first brushes. also try findin some tuts for text effectts and get a render in there.
    If you want help...
    Screw you
    If you make sigs...
    Screw you