» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Thread: been a while

Hey guys, its been a while and now im back. i had some crap in my life that stoped me from doin work. but i think things are better now. ne ways im making a website for my friends band right now so expect to see that soon. i also recently downloaded Final Fantasy Advent Children, a great movie btw i suggest it for everyone, and i took a screen shot. i got bored and littleraly jus scaled the pic down and slaped my name on it to make this sig.

i thought i wasnt bad ...not anywhere near great but not bad. nice to see u all still here.

sorry if this is offtopic bro but i noticed u play fear if its the cracked version can u please add me on msn or pm me please i cant manage to find the cracked version anywhere and would love to play it
    =-=-==-=-=

lol, im srry i made my mom get me F.E.A.R. for X-Mas. but its worth the 50 bucks (asuming that you are in the US i dont kno the exchange rate). its a great game the creepiest one i have ever played and very fun and FAIR online! if u buy it tell me i would like 2 play with you.

P.S. i would have sent this in a personal message abut the sever wouldn't let me.

Only see userposted image.

You need a border, the text needs changing.
    Latest: