» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Recently had a car picture posted on a site for a small contest. Decided to modify mine a little different than everybody else....First is the original...Second one is my version ( i realize there are no doorhandles - Dukes of hazzard rules in effect!&#33

I like the stock rims a lot more, I think if you chromed them out that would be much pimper.

I like the color, windows, and the exhaust a lot more. Nice job dude ^_^. Could I possibly use this in a header image?

Dude, one major problem, you took the back end off a crossfire. you make it blend seamlessly though, very good, also, i think you should have left the little scoop on the fender, might make it look a little better. but overall very good, i like the first car more myself.

yeah I know the back end is from a crossfire....but it was the closest angle to the backend I could find..that had decent quality at the time.

Taco Go ahead and use it if you like! no problems there!

Lol your too damn car smart masokist! It looks similar to a cross fire, but not much. Is it a new model or something?

yeah im interested to know what that is... they really make some odd designs...

i want my mother to get an Infiniti G35... Google it...

my dad has a Infiniti Q45.. the thing is like a rocket!
    Oblivion

I'm not sure what the first car is, but my dad has a crossfire and thats the main reason i reconized it, the only thing that is a crossfire in that second pic is the back end, the exhaust, rear window and the taillights, you guys should check out the new Firepower! (yes the name has a ! in it) ("google it" as oblivion would say).

And i must admit, infinity g35's are freakin awesome!!! i want one, but im happy with the car i got (just as fast i would bet, at least close). and the new ford mustangs are awesome!!! hey taco, would you make a car section man, pics and chat, it would be awesome.

Maso

Originally posted by Oblivion@Jan 14 2005, 02:49 AM
    yeah im interested to know what that is... they really make some odd designs...

i want my mother to get an Infiniti G35... Google it...

my dad has a Infiniti Q45.. the thing is like a rocket!
    [snapback]1088[/snapback]
    Both are really nice cars, although very unorigional. Im in a BMW 325i now (old, slow ass one). Id like to get like a 74' Lincoln Towncar or some pimp car =).

They are fast, I do agree. My father was going to get the Infinity FX (that loud ass SUV).

That looks pretty good dude. Even though to modifications are not huge, it still looks good on the car.

How the hell did you do that? That looks sick..How did you change it so drastically but make it look real?

Nice stuff man, nice.