No Members online

» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

^note, the buttons are in separate containing folders in ps, and are completely editable in terms of color, style, and text color/font.^

Basically, there's a consulting firm downtown, and we've been asked to redesign their intranet. (for those of you who don't know, it's their own little place to store protocols, and the place new employees go to learn about the company)

They would do it, but they don't have any free time, and would much rather bill out a client at 250$ an hour than redesign their intranet. To give you guys another fact...it hasn't been updated since 2000.

I'm not sure where i'll be going with the rest of the site, as i don't have much experience with web design. The group of people working on the site is about 8 of us...with atolar and i being the only people who know how to use anything related to web development.

They look.. well, they dont look professional, nor amazingly appealling to ME. However what i dont like artisticly, they will probably love. So good job

I agree with rob 100%.

They kinda are just flat out ugly. =\

looks like the normal buttons from frontpage, not really an original style..

Ok , the main problems... it looks like you've tried to go for that glossy 3d type look people use with orbs... use more saturated colours for that, and work with making the text actually look good with the button. atm it kinda just looks randomly plonked on there slightly below the middle.

I'd also add a small space inbetween them, or just change their shape somehow

Try to change the font around some. I think it might look way better then. also add some spacing. very little however.