» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Suicide letter

Hi guys,

I really want to write a good suicide letter.
    I know it sounds really weird, but this life is to hard to take for me.
    But i really want to write a letter so my parents remember me.
    So i will type almost everyday a part of the letter, maybe you guys can help
    me with this letter, i will really appreciate that.
    I also creating something in photoshop, so if my parents see that,
    they can see my thoughts in that artwork.

Greetz

DsNL

What? You're going to commit suicide.. or... you .. just want to write a suicide letter?

commit suicide... This live is just to hard for me

Attention.

No offence but people say this all the time, and in most cases ppl who say it or mention it never do it they just want attention.

Sorry if it sounds harsh but ill speak to you next week when your still alive.

Don't kill yourself! If you do you most likely will have a crappy time in hell. :P

I don't know you, but it would be a horrible if you were gone from the world.

I'm positive everybody would miss you, especially your parents.

And I can't think of anything else to say :mellow:

rofl. Thats just sad, how is life not worth living. ITS NOT WORTH DYING EITHER.

umm.... "backs away slowly"

just write 'REMEMBER ME' and leave it at that

u not gonna do it though rite...u have the hippy day at ur school to look foreward to

"I find that on the internet, everyone is very tough in an anonymous, pussy kind of way" - Josh Homme

It's difficult to talk someone out of suicide. I went through it, had alot of serious depressions where i had tried to end it all.

In all honesty, life changes. I don't know what it is, hormones, experience, whatever... But life get's better than it was. You don't feel out of control, and under pressure all the time. It's like the world does a complete backflip.

But whatever, I'm not a psychiatrist or a bible thumper that thinks all life is sacred. I think you should have the right to do whatever you want with yourself. I'm just speaking from my own past experience and how I see my life today. It's very different, and I'm glad I can experience it.
    Resident father figure.

u want to write a letter so ur parents will remember u?

do u not think that they'll remember giving birth to a son, and raising him for however many years, then have him commit suicide? sorry but things cant be so bad that u have to write a note so they'll remember u.

i think suicide is so selfish, its the easy way out of problems. i bet u everyone will raise their hand here and say they've all felt so upset at some point they've wished the world would just explode then and there so they could stop the pain. its called life, people have problems sometimes and need to get through it, we've all or will experience it at some point.

u cant kill urself cos things are going wrong for u right now, can u imagine how ur parents/friends/family are gonna feel if u do, u cant be so selfish as to shift ur pain on to 30 other people, cos im sure all those people are gonna feel alot worse than u do right now, having to deal with the thought that theyre never gonna see u again.

i can guarantee, once whatever problems u have going on right now have died down a bit, you'll be glad u never made the mistake of killing urself.

just my 2 cents ;x