» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Thread: New Sig...

Its not so great but it took me ages cus i changed the colors and stuff, they were so bad b4. tell me wich one is the best and c+c+r :

Edited Sig:

hello? no1 wanna rate?

Hey, shut up pleaz! If no-one rates your sig, nobody rates your sigs. Don't ask for it again. And you post to much i think, yesterday you had 20/30 posts and now you have 130. So try to stop with highering your postcount.

@your sig: He's a bit big. And the (color of the)border looks disgusting. Try to put an B&E on it, or something else. And the color of the text doesn't fit with the background. Change the whole border en the textcolor

7.3/10
    • meh,don'tlikesigs

ok sorry but yesterday it was 120, and today its 140 after 1 hour. sorry and hes im ganna now reply better. twan told me to. im sorry. and really is it that mest up?

the only different I see is that white stroke on the border. I kinda like the bg. The thing to the rigth looks out of focus, so it doesn't fit that well, what is it anyway? xD try change the blendingoptions on the border to overlay and add some nice bevel to it, (it doesn't look that good.) The text could fit better too, I don't know, it just doesn't feel like it's the same color at all. I like the 2nd one better, but instead of a white stroke you should try some outerglow.

Sorry but I just think you could do better ... I'll rate if you make some changes

lol i knew it was mest up. ill add this one to my sigs gone wrong :P.

why? , just do some change it, it's not that awful , well well suit yourself. I don't want to be the reason though, sorry if I was too hard on you. :|

lol dont worry ur not the reason its just i deleted it all as in i only have the pic, i switched off ps so i cant make much changes now :P

ouch, hates when that happens well keep on working , you can never have made too many sigs ^^

ya lol, i changed it a bit like it better? i played around wiv the text cus i was "mad"