> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Messy Week

This week has got to be the most bollocks of them all.

Started off on Saturday when i did some drugs, told m GF and mates now everyone is pissed at me.
    Then i was stil stoned on monday so we wagged school, get caught.
    Tuesday i lost my wallet with all my money and stuff in.
    Wednesday, nothing to bad just find out i cant drink on friday.
    Thursday, wag school, my mate gets caught, find out i cant see my GF for a week, find out my mates really ill.
    Today, wag school and theres a fire alarm so i will prob have to pay fines because they were searching for us Lolzorz, smash my mates window with a god damn tennis ball :lol: :huh:

So overall this week is a major fuck up.

Just interested in seeing if any of you lot have had any bad weeks where everything has gone wrong?

dude, i feel for you.
    you shouldn't skip school too much, or your future will most likely involve hobo-ism and sleeping in a rubbish bin. but you're, what, 14 or 15 or w/e, so its good that you can find out that early that drugs suck. stay your ass away from them, they bring temporary happiness... weed is ok occasionally i guess, but anything worse means you deserve what you get.
    lol you got owned with the fire alarm, the same thing happened with my friend yesterday, the fire alarm went off and she went out for lunch early, and she got owned when she came back.. hahahaha.

My week's been great. I tore all of the ligaments in my right thumb playing rugby on Sunday, so i managed to blag Monday and Tuesday off of school, been seeing my mates loadsa and stuff on most days, and today i just stayed in bed instead of going to school. If you're gonna skive ben, just don't go in at all :|

i got hit with a log today in the park near my college, he was high or something but he just came up to me with a log and hit me round the face with it

"I find that on the internet, everyone is very tough in an anonymous, pussy kind of way" - Josh Homme

Yeah i go in just to see some mates/girls Lol
    I feel a bit better now because i persuaded my mates that i aint going out so less chance of me doin any drugs or w.e plus i can talk to my girl

And i hit my mate in the head with a log the other day haha my accident though

Its been pretty good, till today when this guy says hes gona get me on monday cause i made his lip bleed. Id like to see him try :lol:

Anyway.. sounds pretty bad for you, but just outa intrest, what drugs?

It's been crunch time this week for school, so ya know been working hard. Hopefully I can pull of a C in chem =]

Valium and weed >.< And purple haze i think pretty bad skunk though :P
    And im dealing Valium now :mellow: Not taking them though

I... don&#39;t understand you Ben... in the Cannabis thread you were hardcore in your position against drugs in general and how its not worth it and yet you are dealing it?

My week&#39;s been decent, worked most of it. Mondays and Fridays suck cause after my first job I move to another muah. 14hr work day.

Wednesday a few friends and I watched the Champions League Final OMGOMGOGMOGMOGMOG it was a great game, but Arsenal should&#39;ve won L&#39;arsenal, heheheh L&#39;arsene and played footie after, then screamed "2-1, 2-1, 2-1" and "BARRRRCAAAA" out the window when driving at unknowing pedestrians.
    It's MORPHIN' time!
    github
    deviantART
    Last.FM
    carrotderek

I aint dealing or doing weed, i just tried it
    Suposed to be selling valium but i aint got any yet

Im not against the weaker drugs like weed, i think its fun to take them etc. but yeah they hurt you and you shouldnt take it